"I don't really sleep. Cos, y'know, everytime I close my eyes, I'm always remembering the day I heard that recording on Tom's phone — on my way to marry the bloke! I cry to myself as quiet as I can, but I know sometimes Tom hears me, because he starts shuffling, pretending he doesn't hear me and all that. Theo even tried to call me a few times while Tom and I were away, too." Scarlett says, finally letting go and letting the tears flow. She was now in her recording studio in her apartment in LA, Zendaya and Victoria never leaving their friend's side.

Zendaya gasps, her brows crossing together. "No fucking way. I'm gonna beat the shit out of him, if he was horrible—"

"No, no, it was really odd. He kept asking for me back, and I even sneaked off from Tom one day to meet him. But I did and I asked myself, "Why you always going back to that idiot?" and I left him for good. Changed my number, blocked him on everything. I just haven't addressed it to Tom, and it's probably what keeps me up at night."

The trio sat in silence for a few minutes, contemplating and absorbing the information they just got given by Scarlett for a while. Victoria looked around, noticing where they were, reminding herself that usually, Scarlett likes to sing how she feels, a perfect idea strikes up in Victoria's mind.

"Girl! We're in a studio for God's sake, you got two songwriters here with you, and your own talent for writing and singing, sing it out! Sing out what you wanna say to Tom that you find so difficult to address to him in person!" She exclaims, and Scarlett catches onto the idea, nodding as she sniffed and wiped her tears, standing and making her way to the booth, where a pen and a notebook lay on the stand.

"Ladies, get yourselves some tissues, this song is gonna be one hell of a ride."

𝔦𝔫𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔤𝔯𝔞𝔪

♡ liked by victoriamonet , olivecoren , tomholland2013 , zendaya and 8,262,998 others

liked by victoriamonet , olivecoren , tomholland2013 , zendaya and 8,262,998 others

scarlettcabello: seven hours and four boxes of tissues later n we finally did it zendaya victoriamonet thank u bbies 🖤

SEE ALL COMMENTS...

zendaya: girl fr you did your thing i'm proud of you hun ♥️♥️
ϟ scarlettcabello: love always wtf

username: damn that's what i call commitment

username2: that means they legit recorded the whole night-
ϟ scarlettcabello: was worth it tho promise.

tomholland2013: get some sleep, idiot.
ϟ scarlettcabello: get to work, imbecile.
ϟ username3: we love couples who banter tho

username3: i desperately need this album to be announced. am gonna spontaneously combust if ion get anything within the week.

username4: yes!! when is the album gonna be announced?

username5: ALBUM DATE pLs
ϟ scarlettcabello: gonna be a surprise for you babies !! in due time x

olivecoren: i miss my hardworking best friend
ϟ scarlettcabello: imy more come to america it's not cold in california

。˚  ✩

sorry for the huge abscence ! my anxiety been gone mad recently, n i've been dealing with lots of direct and indirect hateful messages so thank you very much, if you're reading this!

i'm writing as much as i can if i'm not having a breakdown or if i'm not doing an essay (i'm doing 3 essay based subjects its v rare that i'm no writing an essay) and the holidays are coming soon so i hope to get updates on track!

ilysm x