012 : normality restored

( 012 )NORMALITY RESTORED❝ YOU'RE MY SISTER AND YET YOUSTILL REJECTED ME ❞

( 012 )
NORMALITY RESTORED
❝ YOU'RE MY SISTER AND YET YOU
STILL REJECTED ME ❞

⋆。˚  

𝔦𝔪𝔢𝔰𝔰𝔞𝔤𝔢

grande hermana 🏹
hey, if you're not too busy, do
you want to come over?

pequeña hermana
oh, yeah, sure.

SCARLETT APPROACHED HER SISTER'S DOORSTEP IN LOS ANGELES, KNOCKING IT LIGHTLY. She secretly hoped she came at just the right moment when Camila had gone out or something, but just as her prayers were rejected, Camila opened the door wide with a bright smile, letting Scarlett step into her home for the first time in a long while.

Taking the lead, Scarlett began walking through into the living room, the layout of the house imprinted into the back of her mind, and lo and behold sat Tom too in the front room, his shaved head impossible to miss now his curls had dissapeared. Scarlett crossed her eyebrows, placing her hand gently on Tom's back, that was facing to her, and as he saw Scarlett, seemed just as shocked as she was.

"Camila! You are going to tell me right now what in God's name you've brought Tom and I here for." Scarlett raises her voice, which was not invited, the first of responses various hushed that came from different rooms of the first floor.

Camila walks in with her mother and father, and Chris followed in with Dominic and Nikki, and suddenly both Tom and Scarlett both knew what was about to go down.
"Oh, for pete's sake." Tom rolls his eyes, wishing more than anything that this would  have been over the moment he and Scarlett made up. It was the only thing he cared about.

The Cabello and Holland family sat as one on the large sofa that was opposite Tom and Scarlett; feeling almost as if they were under deep interrogation. The Cabello-Holland's (yes, Scarlett's technically legal name now) sat opposite, almost as if in fighting stance. Scarlett had already had enough, standing from her seat, hands held high, shaking her head in disbelief.

"I'm really shocked, you know. I'm out. Genuinely cannot believe any of this is happening—" Scarlett starts, but Joan calls out for her daughter before she had left the room.

"No, Scarlett! We all need to discuss this, we are all family now, and you and Tom need to tell us what the bloody hell is going on, it's our rights!"

Scarlett scoffed at her mother, disbelief turning into disgust. "Rights? Mother, if you don't recall, I sat at a dinner table with you, dad and Camila to tell you what was going on. Tom and I are married, we broke up, we're not getting a divorce, we're now patching things up. God, am I twelve anymore? And Nicola, I confided in you. I was so scared that I had lost my mum and ran to the closest other thing I had to a parent apart from the real thing and you went straight to my parents to tell them everything." Scarlett cries, and Tom immidiately stands to the door of the living room to bring Scarlett back onto the sofa, hugging her tight and stroking her hair, whispering phrases of hope and comfort into her ear.

Joan was in tears, now, too, knowing she had broken her daughter's heart. But Nikki stands, adamant for her decision. "No, Scarlett, I did what was best for you, because heck a lot of the time both you and Thomas act like two headless children not having a clue what to do!"

Tom scowls at his mum, glaring at her. "Mum, enough. This shouldn't be such a big deal, we've done a thing we can't just go back on, but you do realise we were aware of it? We planned some huge actual wedding ceremony for this summer, wanted it to be perfect for you! We spent all our time on it over Christmas, and for goodness sake it made us both realise we are one of two. Always have been. I love her; she's the light of my life. Forgive me for that being such a shock to you! When we have another wedding — if we do, we'll send a letter to you in the post."

And like that, the oldest Holland son and the youngest Cabello daughter left hand in hand of the mansion that was her sister's own home. Camila wasn't too far behind, however, calling out for Scarlett in the hallway.

"Scarlett, please! Be rational, mum's heart will break - you know it will! Don't break us off." She pleads, and Scarlett sighs, pretty much exhausted from all the shouting and screaming that had taken place in a short few minutes.

"Camila, I love Mum. I love Dad. I love you, and Chris and I love Luca to the ends of the Earth. But you're my sister, and yet you still rejected me. That text from you was the first in almost a month and it was just to give our parents a chance to have a go at us? That's not on."

𝔦𝔫𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔤𝔯𝔞𝔪

liked by zendaya , olivecoren , harrisonosterfield and 8,560,982 others

tomholland2013: being eachother's family is calm uno let's do it more often 🤠
tagged: scarlettcabello

SEE ALL COMMENTS...

scarlettcabello: smh after all of the drama, i think maybe we should wait a while before we isolate ourselves again 😔🤚

username: omg

username2: fresh tomlett content in legit a year i can't -
ϟ zendaya: i'm as shocked as you are, screenshotted before they fight again and eventually delete it
ϟ username3: ok shade tho
ϟ tomholland2013: offended wtf take a hike

harrisonosterfield: you're never gonna take that hat off and show us your haircut are u
ϟ tomholland2013: have u heard of patience

username4: they came back and snapped

username5: tomlett: breaking the internet since 2k16

username6: anyone else thinking the caption is a bit suss
ϟ username7: they're practically eachother's family, ion think iss different !
ϟ username8: but scarlett's first comment-
ϟ username9: sum happened w mama holland and mama cabello

⋆。˚  ✩

tomlett's first manip in this book 12
chapters in AHAHA lmao i took the piss a lil
they came back w a bang tho ;)

finally found some bloody inspo for
this book once more so hopefully getting some more chapters out this wknd !

going to see jack whitehall tomorrow and negl im excited dont blame me if i spam about it on my mb tomorrow eve