Chapter 11: The Battle part 2

Start from the beginning

"Romeo, I'm not going to hurt you. I'm going to take you somewhere okay?" He nodded. I realized I need to connect with the others Radio com. I looked at my wrists and I still had my bracelets on. I stretched my arms out. "Now."

I stood there for a moment. I put my hands down. This is going to be a while. Romeo looked at me confused.

"What are you doing?" He asked me. I chuckled.

"You'll see." I smiled. After about 5 minutes and 3 Chitauri later. My suit came. I was fully in my suit. Finally! My arms hurt! Romeo stared in awe. I smiled. I grabbed him and flew him towards the cop station. There was cops running around. A cop stopped beside me. His eyes widened. "Here. This kid has no parents. Keep him safe."

The man nodded still staring. I looked down at Romeo.

"See ya soon kid." He smiled. At me and waved. I flew off. I flew toward the Tower. I notice Clint, Nat, Thor, and Steve on the ground. I landed next to Clint. Clint looked at me with a look.

"Your not going to blast me again are you?" He asked with his hands up in defence. I shook my head.

"Nope." I raised my hand. "Names Hope Stark. Pleasure I'm sure."

"Clint Barton. I wish I could say the same." I smirked even though he can see me. A motorbike could be heard. I turned and saw Bruce pulling up. I smiled. We all walked towards him.

"This all seem... horrible." He looked around. Nat glanced at him.

"I've seen worse." Bruce looked at her.

"Sorry." He apologized.

"No. We could use... a little worse." Nat said. Cap spoke up.

"Stark, we got him." I looked at Steve. I was standing behind him and I couldn't help but look at his ass. Damn... okay! Sorry! I couldn't help!

"Banner?" Dad asked.

"Banner. Like you said."

"Well, Tell him to suit up. I'm bringing the party to you." My dad come flying around the corner ways away. The robotic worm crashing into a building, following him. Where's the cake?

"I don't see how this is a party." Nat states looking at it.

"Dr. Banner. This would be a really great time to get angry." Cap said.

"That's my secret Captain." He looked back at us. "I'm always angry."

He turned green and his shirt ripped off. He punched the worm and it stopped. It started to flip, but my dad shot at it. It exploded into pieces. I took off my detachable hands quickly and caught the two biggest pieces before they squished anyone. We all stood next to each other as we looked around at the Chitauri, who were growling at us. Hulk roared. I made two balls of energy appear.

"Guys." Nat said. We looked over at her and followed her gaze. Two more of those worms came out the portal. I groaned again. I looked at hulk. I lifted my mask and smiled sweetly and waved at the big green fella. He gave a small smile back and waved quickly before anyone saw. He's just a big ol'sweet heart.

"Call it Captain."

"Alright guys, listen up. Until we can close that portal, out priority is containment. Barton, I want you on that roof. Eyes on everything. Call out patterns and strays." Clint nodded. "Starks, you got perimeter, anything that get more than three blocks out, you turn it back or turn it to ash." We nodded.

"Can you give me a lift?" Asked Clint.

"Right." Dad walked towards him. "Better clench up, Legolas." We flew away. 

My dad let Clint go on the building and we flew off. I looked down and saw the hulk smashing into Chitauri. Okay... not so sweet after all. Dad and I shot down many Chitauri as we flew over the city. I saw the clouds begin to darken. Lightning came down onto a building. Damn point break! They lighting went up toward the portal before another worm could come down.

"Starks, you got a lot of strays sniffing your tail." Clint spoke up. I didn't look behind because I could sense them.

"Just trying to keep them off the streets." Dad answered back. We flew past buildings.

"Well they can't bank worth a damn. Find a tight corner." Clint said.

"We will roger that." We flew past Clint. He shot one of the Chitauri and they fell to the ground. We shot at the two but there was still two more.

"Oh boy." I groaned. I heard dad chuckle. We flew into a tunnel and one crashed into the wall. We flew out and the last one flew into the building across from the tunnel.

"Nice call. What else you got?"

"Well Thor's taking on a squadron down on sixth."

"And he didn't invite me." Dad faked disappointment. I rolled my eyes. We flew toward the tower and I saw Nat on one of the little ships the Chitauri has. I shot down one that was chasing her down. We flew past Nat and fought off some Chitauri with Cap. I flew up and shot some that were on the building. I saw Loki firing at Nat. I flew up and saw Clint shoot at him. Well he was distracted, I flew up to Nat.

"Need a better lift?" She nodded. I grabbed her and flew her to the cube. We landed. "What's my rating? Four, five stars?" I joked.

"I would say three. Kinda a rough landing." She smirked. I huffed.