Chapter 1: A Brand New Feeling

It was a clear morning, not much wind and the bright sun was shining. (Your/Name) woke up to another day in her birth country, Japan. (Y/N) woke up, hands high up in the air, and yawned loudly. (Y/N) was always energetic, and fun to be around. She always wore a smile on her face and it was hard to make (Y/N) frown or cry. A ball of energy she was, and the life of the party.

Today was one of her favorite days, Naruto's birthday. The party was at her house.

"(YYYY/NNNN)!!!! GET UP LAZY!"

(Y/N) rolled her eyes, and yelled back at her equally energetic brother,

"Shut up Kiba! You know I'm up!"

(Y/N) was not lazy, she was the complete opposite. Always ready for the day, just like today, she was beyond excited.

By now, (Y/N) had already had her uniform on and was on her way to brush her teeth. As (Y/N) was at the door, (Y/N) slipped on her outdoor school shoes. The (Skin/Color*shade/tone*) skinned girl took out her phone and called her friend, Sakura. Sakura was her ride to school, as well for TenTen.

Kiba left earlier to school, since he walked the dogs. After walking the dogs, he dropped them off to the house, and left for practice, an hour before actual school had started. (Y/N) didn't want to go to school early, so instead she asked someone else to take her.

"Sakura-chan?"

"I'm on my way (Y/N)-chan!" The pink haired girl said.

(Y/N) hung up, and stared at the clouds. It was always a strange hobby of hers. It was a still hobby, and the (S/C) skinned girl always loved moving around. Cloud-watching took patience, which (Y/N) did not have. It was different from her.

Time Skip- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

As TenTen and (Y/N) got out of the car, Sakura received a call.

"Sasuke-kun? I'm on my way!" Sakura said.

Sakura left in a hurry leaving the girls to themselves.

"Sasuke-kun this! Sasuke-kun that! I can't stand that tomato eating freak!!" (Y/N) shouted.

"Calm down, you're starting to sound like that Naruto. Speaking of him, how are you and him?" TenTen said with a grin.

"It's nothing like that, we're best friends! Besides I wouldn't do that to Hinata." (F/N) said.

The two girls walked in, to be greeted by their other friends.

"Hey Ino, Temari." TenTen said.

(Y/N) hugged them instead and said loudly,

"Hey guys, I can't wait for the party!!"

(Y/N)'s announcement echoed through the halls, and soon everyone had their eyes on the girl.

"(Y/N)!!!!!" All girls said except, of course (Y/N).

They all shushed (Y/N), and all she could say back was,

"Oops."

"Causing trouble like always?"

(Y/N) turned around to look at the raven haired boy.

"Shut up tomato eating freak." (Y/N) said proudly.

Sasuke shrugged, and looked annoyed.

"You two have to get along!" Sakura said with a pouting face.

"You both are best friends of Naruto-kun!" Sakura continued.

'How does Naruto stand Sasuke?!' (Y/N) thought.