HAYAMI - THREE

AUTHOR-SAMA POV:

Today is finally our villainess's two year old birthday party.  There has been rumors about our Hayami since she haven't showed her face to the world yet, like she's ugly that's why her parents don't show her off, or like Hayami doesn't have any powers and because of those rumors, everyone is very curious about her.

Hayami is now sitting on a chair and waiting for the hairstylist to be done with her hair.  After finishing, she stepped into the waiting room for her family to see her birthday look.

The dress she's wearing:

Her hair:

(This is how her hair and look is like

(This is how her hair and look is like. Just imagine the bow as red instead of white)

"AHHHHH, my little princess is so pretty!!" Her father exclaimed. "OH NO! What if big bad wolves set their eyes on you! They're gonna try to steal me Princess!"

Now her father is freaking out and pacing around in the waiting room. "*sigh* god, calm down Hataru.." her mother said before picking our birthday girl up.

"You look adorable darling!" Her mother complimented her. "Let's go show you Onii-Chans ok?" "Ok!" Hayami answered and then the mother daughter pair left the father who was still freaking out alone in the waiting room.

"Onii-Chans!" Hayami exclaimed as soon as her siblings came into her view. "Hello Haya, you look little a little princess!" Her second older brother Kosuke said while pinching her small cheek. Hayami giggles, thanked him, and then jumped out of her mother's arm and ran up to her other two brothers. "Onii-Chans!" She exclaimed, getting her brothers' attention. "Haya!" Ichiro, her oldest brother exclaimed and scooped her up.

"You look pretty today, Haya." Her third oldest brother, Saburo said. "I look pretty o-only today..." Hayami asked with teary eyes. She was only messing with him but it's fun to watch their expressions change over something so little that she said(her family really loves and spoils her...) As Hayami expected, Saburo started to panic as soon as Hayami said that. "W-What?! NoNono! You look pretty everyday! You just look even prettier today!!" He quickly tried to explain himself. Hayami soon stopped crying and smiled, she told Saburo ok and kissed him on the cheek. Saburo that let out the breathe he was holding in.

Then their father suddenly ran out of the waiting room and toward Hayami. "I FIGURED OUT A WAY TO PROTECT MY LITTLE PRINCESS! You three! DO NOT let big bad wolves near my innocent princess! If they do, chop off their heads!" He father exclaimed while pointing to her three Onii-Chans.

Akari, Hayami's mother just facepalmed and took Hayami out of Ichiro's arm, then she started to head toward the white limo.

Seeing the daughter mother pair leave
her family then quickly also got in, but what Hayami didn't know was that the father and the brothers of the girl pledged to not let any horrible boy near their princess anyways.

𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡('𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣-𝕤𝕒𝕞𝕒 𝕚𝕤 𝕝𝕒𝕫𝕪)

The guests has already arrived at the party. They were all friends and family members to The Yotamaki family. "The Yotamaki family have arrived!" The announcer said. Then, in stepped the Yotamakis with a little girl in Lady Yotamaki's arms.

Everyone was stunned by her beauty, especially her hair. It is very rare in their world for people to have pure white hair. Hayami Yotamaki is the eleventh person in the world to have pure white hair when they are born.

"Wow! She is beautiful!"

"I bet she can even rival the number one beauty in the world when she grows up!"

"I knew we should never listen to the rumors!"

"But we don't know if she have power yet!"

Mutters started to spread all over the gigantic ball room. "Everyone! Let me introduce to you, our one and only daughter, Hayami Rose Yotamaki!" Hataru's voice boomed out. Hayami's mother put our little Hayami down and gave her a little push toward the crowd of people that were staring at her.

"Greetings, I'm Hayami. Thank you for coming to my birthday party. Please enjoy your time here!" Little two year old Hayami said out clearly before bowing. Everyone was surprised about how well she can already talk at such a young age.

The crowd start applauding at her little speech. "Akari!" A woman's voice exclaimed out. Hayami turned around to see a woman with blonde hair and ocean blue eyes. "Ah, Kirika!" Her mother greeted.

Kirika:

'She looks kinda familiar

'She looks kinda familiar...' Hayami thought. "Your daughter looks so cute!" Kirika said. "Oh my, I forgot to introduce you! Hayami, this is Kirika Hyousuke! My high school friend!" Her mother said.

"It's great to meet you, Miss.Hyousuke." Hayami greeted. "Oh, no need for formality! You can just call my aunt like the rest of you siblings!" Kirika said. "Ok then Auntie Kiri!" Hayami said with a small smile that could melt even the devil's heart (if they have one that is). "Gah! She's too cute! Oh how I wish I have a daughter!" Auntie Kiri exclaimed. "Oh, here let me get him real quick!" "Toshiro! Come here for a moment!" She called out.

'Toshiro... Toshiro... That sound familiar...'
Then a two year old boy with blonde hair and gold yellow eyes came into her view and stood next to Kirika. "You called mother?" He said monotony. "Ah yes, Akari, Hayami, meet my son Toshiro Hyousuke!"