Case:#11

Case file: #11
Name: Tsutomu Goshiki
Age: 16
Sex: Male
Occupation: Student.
Criminal background: -
Cause of death: Killed, stabbed 39 times, broken ribs.

.
.
.
.
.

"Akaashi, your bag" Bokuto yelled as he sprinted towards the taller male. The other had just finished putting his shoes on and was getting ready to go to the police station.

"Oh, thank you" Akaashi smiled at Bokuto before petting him on the head as if he was a puppy, which he was. Bokuto responded by closing his eyes and smiling widely, ah how could anyone not love him, right? "It's a day off for you right?"

"Yes, but I'm going to visit my parents so I won't be home tonight.  Hope that's fine with you.." Bokuto watched as Akaashi chuckled slightly. He placed his cold palm on Bokuto's warm cheek and smiled.

"Why would I ever be against it? Go visit them, your dad is sick, right?"

"Yeah, I want to bring him gifts and buy some medicine for him. If I don't bring medicine he won't survive another day..."

"Oh. You're mother doesn't believe in medication, right?"

"Yeah.. she's giving him essential oils! I'm gonna take care of him, so I'll call you once I'm there!"

"Okay, I'll be going now. I need to meet up with Roy, my new case is too hard to handle alone" Akaashi placed a kiss on Bokuto's forehead before waving goodbye and running off to his car.

Once you  started the engine, he exhaled loudly. His cravings have been getting a bit out of hand and having Bokuto home was not helping at all. Not to mention the city was in complete panic after Hinata's body was discovered.

No one expected that kind of brutality from X, this completely changed the profile that experts had created for him. Akaashi, on the other hand, was proud of his work. Some journalist leaked the photos of Hinata's body, mostly his face. It spread through social media, sparking fear in people.

It was almost as if Akaashi was feeding on that negative energy, but it was not enough. His hands were itching for more, unfortunately to him Bokuto was home for a week and Akaashi couldn't do a thing. While Bokuto's presence helped Akaashi take his mind off the sinister thoughts, the fact that he wanted to kill again remained.

He started driving towards the police station and laughed, how dumb could those detectives be? The killer was there in front of them and they failed to realise that. Kageyama and Daichi also came to America. After what happened with Hinata, Kageyama rushed here. They were now assisting with the investigation, but that didn't matter.

As Akaashi pulled into his spot and walked out, he was greeted by Kageyama running out of the building to him.

"Akaashi-san, it's nice to see you again" he said quietly and hugged the man in front of him.

Akaashi, of course, hugged back. "How are you holding up?"

Kageyama didn't reply for a minute, just tightened his grip around Akaashi. "I miss him...", he finally said.

"I miss him too..."

"I shouldn't have left, he would still be alive if only I stayed.."

"Don't blame yourself, it's X's fault. I'm sure Hinata fought for his life.."

"Of course he did, he was strong, he didn't give up easily. I bet X has injuries from him too..."