May

Ehehehehehe I had a hard time with this chapter idk y whatever
There's my new schedule enjoy~

Stalking the halls of the towers medical wing, Tony was trying to figure out exactly what to tell peters aunt as she picked up the phone.  With rising anxiety tony explained why he was calling and what had happened to her nephew.

"Hey may, it's tony."

"Tony! Isn't it a bit late to be calling?"

"I know and I'm sorry about that-"

"Are you okay? Is something wrong, what happened?" The other women questioned, voice rising with panic at how distraught the billionaire sounded.

"Look, it's peter. He was hurt and he's here at the tower with me to be treated-"

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my fucking god!" May panics, repeating the words as she hurries around on the other end.

"I'll be sending a car to pick you up and explain when you arrive." He adds, a strange feeling of calm settling over the billionaire.

"Alright, ok, fine." With that the line is cut and tony puts his phone away. He turns, heading back up to the medical wing to wait in one of the closer waiting rooms. Settling into a chair, Tony rests his head in his hands, taking deep breaths as he stares blankly at the floor.

"What am I going to do." He whispers to himself, shaking his head and closing his eyes. All he could see was the blood, the tears, the vomit around the kid.

He opens them again when the elevator bings, it's doors opening and may running out to him.

"Where is he? What's happening? Tony tell me!" She panics, sitting down besides him with eyes darting all around the room.

"I don't know how to properly explain this may, I'm not sure what happened fully to begin with but when I arrived your boy was trapped and injured and bleeding. He's stable now." He wasn't sure about that last part, Helen hadn't said anything to him about peters condition and that thought caused his anxiety to rocket.

"Oh god, how could that happen? He was at his homecoming dance! When did he leave?! Why did he leave?!" She cries, tears in her eyes as she takes her glasses off to rub her eyes.

"I'm not sure what he was thinking either but we have to be there when he wakes up." Tony tries to calm her, uncomfortable in his attempts.

They sit in silence after that, both thinking different but similar things. Both unsure about the teenager in the next room.

And all that teenager knew was pain. Pain and pain and pain.

Ik it's short but the next chapter will be longer and better, i didn't know what to do with this chapter as well tbh 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️