He goes to the kitchen to grab a sippie cup from the cabinet to make her a juice cup, "I have stuff here for her which is why they didn't give me a diaper bag. I've watched her grow up, she is the calmest baby I know! Her teeth are very sharp so watch out, she's also the smartest in her preschool class and she's not even the oldest there."

Yoongi continues to tell Jungkook everything he knows. Jungkook looking at him with love and adoration. The day goes by quick and around six pm Mikey's mother shows up to grab Scarlett and take her to her house.

"Yoongi would you ever want children?" Jungkook asks shyly.

"Yes, we can adopt in the future-"

"We won't have to! I'm an omega Yoongi, I can have kids."

"Hell yeahhhhhh!"

Jungkook giggles when his mate picks him up and starts kissing all over his face. Yoongi looks at Jungkook with a gummy smile before leaning in to connect their lips.

The kiss is slow at first but when Jungkook moans softly the kiss starts to get rougher. Yoongi leads them to the bedroom, laying his beautiful omega on the bed before climbing on top of him not breaking the kiss.

Jungkook runs his hands along Yoongi's bicep, moaning as Yoongi begins to leave love bites down his neck, "Yoongi please~"

"You want alpha baby? Want alpha to claim you?" Jungkook whimpers while nodding, his eyes flashing a golden color as Yoongi's flash red.

((Smut ahead))

"I think Mikey and her mates threw you into your heat and me into my rut~" Yoongis voice is deep when he speaks to his omega in a whisper.

"A-Alpha~" the smaller turns his head to the side showing his neck, smirking the taller leans down and lightly bites Jungkooks neck causing a moan to escape the omega.

Pulling away to lick the bite he put on his mate. He sits up pulling off his shirt before tossing it to the side, Jungkooks shirt soon follows. Yoongi looks down at the sight in front of him, he knew Jungkook had a feminine body but he didn't know he had abs as well.

"My precious baby has abs huh? Maybe I should leave some marks on them, would baby like that?" The alpha watches his omega whimper while nodding, he kisses Jungkook on the lips before trailing kissing down his body stopping every so often to suck a mark onto his body.

Pretty soon Yoongi is undoing his own pants while watching Jungkook undo his own, admiring all the hickies decorating his body. Once his pants and boxers are off he helps Kook out of his, he gently lays him back on the bed before grabbing the lube from the drawer by the bed.

"I'm gonna prep you now baby, it might hurt or be uncomfortable so I want to have a safe word just in case since it is your first time," he opens the drawer, looking at the three different bottles of lube, "Strawberry, blueberry, or watermelon?"

"Strawberry."

"Strawberry it is~" squirting some lube on his fingers he gently spreads his mate's legs with his clean hand. He leans down and connects their lips as the tip of his lube covered finger massages Jungkook's entrance, Jungkook's body slightly tensing up in response.