*Answers call*

You: Hey Sam, what's up?

Sam: Hey Y/n, I'm just calling to remind you to not forget your ps4 when you come for Thanksgiving! I got this cool new game that I want to kick your ass in.

You: Shit Sam, did mom forget to tell you?

Sam: Tell me what?

You: I uh won't be coming for Thanksgiving this year...

Sam: Oh, why not?

You: I'm gonna be going with my girlfriend to her house.

Sam: Wait, you have a girlfriend?!

You: Mom didn't tell you?

Sam: Y/n our mother is always busy, she forgets to tell me a lot of things...

You: True. Well uh yeah I have a girlfriend.

Sam: I won't lie, I'm a little surprised, but not at all against it. Who is she? Do I know her?

You: You could say that ahaha.

Sam: Who is she?!

You: Okay, okay I'll tell you, but you have to promise that you won't freak out?

Sam: Y/n I'm not gonna freak out unless it's like that girl I always thought you had a crush on in middle school.

You: You thought I was crushing on a girl in middle school? Who?

Sam: I can't remember her name-anyway it's beside the point. Now are you gonna tell me who your lady is or not?

You: Ariana Grande

Sam: Phhttt! Yeah right! Come on sis just tell me the truth, what's her name?

You: Sam I'm being serious...

Sam: ......

You: Are you still there?

The other end of the line stays silent.

You: Hello? Sa-"

Sam: YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS ARIANA GRANDE? THE FAMOUS CELEBRITY AND HIGHLY TALENTED SINGER?! HOW THE ACTUAL FUCK AND WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SO SOONER!?!?!

You: First of all, ouch my eardrum, second, I thought you said you weren't gonna freak out?, and finally, yes it's that Ariana Grande.

Sam: Sorry! It's just she's..well you know...

You: She's what Sam?

Sam: Hot

You: Sam!

Sam: What? You asked?! And I'm not wrong.

You: I mean, no you're not, but you can't say that! She's my girlfriend and you're my brother! That's just wrong!!

Sam: Oh calm yourself Y/n, I'm not gonna steal your woman from you.

You: I know that.

Sam: Even though I am quite sexy-

You: Sam!!

Sam: I'm kidding ah ha ha, I'm just messing.

You: .....

Sam: Anywayyy, it's fine that you're not coming this year. Just means more food for me.

I roll my eyes for like the millionth time today.

You: Well I'm glad you guys don't mind. I was worried that you would be upset with me.

Sam: Why would I be upset?

You: Because, you know...I always spend the holidays with you guys...

Sam: Y/n we're not gonna hate you for not coming. I mean you have a good reason. You're gonna spend it with your girlfriend-who is hot. Sorry just had to say it one more time.

You: You're a goof, you know that?

Sam: Yeah, but we're family so that makes you one too!

You: Fair. Oh how's your lung infection going?

Sam: Good, the doctors say it's clearing up well and that I should be able to start exercising again soon.

You: Well I'm glad.

Sam: Me too. Hey I got to go, mom is trying to call me now. I'll talk to you later. Love ya sis.

You: Okay sounds good! And I love you too bro!

*Call ended*

To Be Continued...