CHAPTER TWELVE

LISA

Today was our last day in Paris, and it's sad to say, but I enjoyed my time by Jennie's side. Photography became easier for me once I found the inspiration again with her newly needed presence. Jennie was like this magnet, that gets to push and pull but never explain the resembling I see through her cat eyes.

It felt amazing to finally find the pieces of my heart against her gloomy smile.

Specific it may seem, but my heart skipped a beat once she neared me. "How is it all going for you Lis? Or were you looking for me?".

"Don't be full of yourself now Nini".

She took a deep breath before speaking again. "Repeat it". With that, her eyes were reflecting the clouds and the devoting sense of affection.

"Nini..". I bit my lip nervously. "A-are you okay?".

"T-this makes me feel safe". She embraced me in a hug as I felt the adrenaline rush through my body in a fast motion.

"You feel safe with me?".

She sighed and pulled back, "More than ever Lis..". She pulled her hair in a nervous movement before looking back at me.

Her eyes vibrated with so much sadness that I felt my knees get weak for being the helpless, quiet mess that I am.

"Lisa I-".

"Miss Ruby? The show is about to start". One of the men indicated her, she huffed a 'fine' before turning to me. "There is going to be an after-show party, are you coming?".

I shrugged my shoulders, "I don't know—".

She cut me off, "Well, either way, you're coming". She turned her back on me before leaving with a victory.

What has gotten into her?

-

As I was taking pictures of the show and the new designs that were interluding through every model. And they all looked gorgeous.

I licked my lips and turned my camera to the side, and spotted the girl my heart was always beating for.

Jennie was already looking at me, her eyes were so deceiving. But her smile, her smile was dancing against the air as our eyes were in sync. I moved slowly in front of her before kneeling slowly and taking a mini video of her gorgeous look.

 I moved slowly in front of her before kneeling slowly and taking a mini video of her gorgeous look

"Are you going to propose or what?". Jennie's question caught me off guard as I saw the smug that was upon her face.

"You like to dream Ruby". I smirked back teasingly.

"Dreams are possible aren't they?". The look on her face was indicating something else that I didn't quite understand or catch.

I cleared my throat and nodded, before looking away from her intense gaze. "I-I will be waiting for you".