CHAPTER EIGHT

LISA

I didn't know what amazed me about this place, but I'm in Paris. The city of magic and love, the small tent of joy that craves those that visit this fascinating city. And being in Paris fashion week is absolutely unbelievable.

I was advised by the CEO to stay with Jennie and follow her everywhere she goes. In the beginning, I was confused. But soon accepted it, knowing this will keep us close. Or so I thought, feeling nervous by the closure.

So now we were in this Mercedes Benz, driving through the city to the place the show will be held in. I looked through the window, feeling the cold wind hit and blow people who walked by. Maybe it's about the way people find comfort in the chilly weather, or by those they meet in a coffee shop.

While looking through their ego's, I felt a small hand intertwine our hands together

While looking through their ego's, I felt a small hand intertwine our hands together. My heart leaped out of my chest, as I turned to the smiling woman. Jennie, gave me a gummy smile, meanwhile rubbing her thumb on mine with ease. "Are you okay?". She asked.

"Y-yeah, it's just crazy".

"What's crazy?". Jennie giggled at my non-sensed answer.

"You see, finally being a part of this. Just doing what I love, next to one of the most known beautiful, diamond girls out there". I moved our hands to my lap, and looked at them with hope, hinting at my words slowly as she looks.

"I'm finally in the same car as Ruby". I smiled.

Jennie rolled her eyes and spoke, "You meant the second time". Her eyes searched mine briefly with a weird emotion.

I cooed an eyebrow and then smiled, "The first time was a coincidence, but now it's like for real". I knew my answer would seem stupid, but I don't mind any of my actions. Only fools rush in with stupidity to those that they love.

After all, I'm a fool in love.

"I never thought I would actually see you again Lisa..". Jennie's gaze was to the outer space, she seemed to explain her thoughts with no hesitation but a sweet, yet deep smile.

"I thought I lost you". She turned her gaze to me, "But now you're here..". I didn't move, not even blink by looking at her sweet-welcoming eyes. My walls were breaking apart, as the other part of me wanted her to close the gap, and just take us into the fantasy of being together. Jennie stared at my lips, never letting go of my hand. She inched closer, slowly getting closer as her breath hit my plump lips.

I parted them and waited for her to close the gap, but reality always comes last; destroying whatever happiness I'm comprising to feel.

"Miss we are here". The driver indicated from the front seat.

Jennie looked away and smiled. I wasn't sad, but kind of disappointed for not having her lips on mine. So close, yet so far apart.

"It's showtime baby!". I cheered her on and reached for the door handle but she stopped me and placed her other hand on my mine. I slowly turned to look at her with confusion.