“Shit,” I said under my breath so only Niall could hear. He tensed next to me.

“Is something wrong?”

“Malory just isn’t someone he should be around. She’s not safe.” I pulled Niall by his wrist and pulled him back out of the door.

“Where are we going?”

“To save Harry.”

Niall POV

The drive was pretty long but she was going at least 80 down the street. I’m surprised she didn’t get stopped. We ran all the stop signs and lights. Finally we stopped at a house that was hidden behind some trees. It was pretty huge for just one person living here. “How did you find this place,” I asked as I got out of the car.

“She may be evil but she’s really stupid.” She came over and took my hand in hers, squeezing it lightly. “Get Harry out of here. I’ll deal with Malory.”

“What if she hurts you?”

“She tried killing me before, she’s not the one who can beat me.”

“Who is then?”

“You are.” She let go of my hand and ran into the house, busting the door open. I followed soon after her. The house seemed empty except from the noises we were hearing in the bedroom. I rolled my eyes. Of course Harry. “You know what to do right?”

I nodded. “And if he doesn’t want to listen?”

“Knock him out.” I never hit Harry hard enough to knock him out or to even leave a bruise. I never wanted to hurt him. He’s like another brother to me like the other lads are. I swallowed back the lump that was in my throat and nodded again.

She turned the knob and sure enough Harry and Malory were getting it in. I tried so hard not to laugh but Harry’s face was priceless. “Came to join the fun,” Malory asked, a smile on her face.

“Of course I did. The more the merrier right,” Lilly said sarcastically.

“How did you find out he was here?”

“He has a hard time staying away from whores,” I commented. My eyes moved to Harry who was cowering near the headboard, looking confused. I looked over at Lilly whose eyes were glowing. She was doing something to Harry. Lilly took a stance that I soon found out was her fighting stance. I just stood there like an awkward potato.

“I wouldn’t take you out of that category just yet Lilianna.”

“Just shows I’m better at getting laid I guess.”

Malory removed the covers from her naked body so quick and soon she was right in front of Lilly. “If I wanted Mark, I would’ve had him already.”

“Then what’s stopping you besides the fat on your ass?” Malory moved her hand to smack Lilly across the face but Lilly was so much faster than she was. “You don’t want to do this.”

“Maybe I do. You took three men from me now. So I took Harry from you.”

“Who says I want Harry?”

“He sure as hell wanted you.” The way they were fighting was such a blur but I didn’t have time to watch my girlfriend kick some ass. I had to get Harry out of here.

I moved to the side that Harry was lying on. I was used to seeing him naked by now that it didn’t faze me at all. “Harry, we need to get out of here.”

“No, I’m staying with Malory.” He tried punching me which I dodged.

“Guess we’re doing this the hard way.” I looked him straight in his green eyes and mentally told him to sleep. Soon his eyes closed and his body went limp, telling me that he was asleep. I took his body and carried him out to the car, placing him on the back seat and going inside to see if I could help Lilly.