THIRTEEN|THEGANGS ALL HERE

Start from the beginning

"Oop, girl who is it?" Azure asked now slightly worried.

"K-Dot" she revealed, the revelation that would've knocked Azure off her feet if she wasn't already sitting down.

"Yassss, ya'll know I love me some K-Dot" Justin fawned, "Lil sexy ass. But I'll bow out gracefully, I guess I'm stuck with Ron"

"You thought, I heard him telling Nico he's messing with someone new" Azure let down Justin's dreams, "Maybe next time, boo"

"Oh these niggas are getting ready for cuffing season like its a damn sport" Justin noted.

"But anyway, back to K-Dot" Azure looked over to Armani who was now back in her phone, "By the way you're acting, this must be serious. How long has this been going on"

"Well, so far we've only fucked. Once, but before that he was grilling the shit out of me at work on a daily. I pretended I didn't notice, but I surely did. Plus Sequoia kept pushing it, but I didn't want to believe it. Then, the other night we were prepping the food at my dad's and one thing led to another" Armani summed it all up.

"Yeah....which trays of food did ya'll bring again?" Justin said raising his eyebrow.

Azure laughed, "I'm with him"

"Shut up, we fucked on the couch not in the kitchen. And then my room" she blushed.

"All of this while Big Muh was there? His ass sleep light as feather, I remember me and Nico~~"

"Yea yea yea, no one cares" Justin flagged Azure, shutting her up, "So, how was it?" He bounced his eyebrows.

Azure playfully scolded Justin, but was interested to know as well.

Armani laughed, next running her fingers through her hair, "It was ....good. Shit, great. I already know you're going to ask, and yea it was big. Skinny, but big" she shrugged, "And he's so gentle, and sweet, and he does this thing ~~"

"Okay girl, if I didn't know any better I'd say that you're pressed" Justin stopped her, "Bitch got a twinkle in her eye"

"Aw leave my baby sis alone" Azure beamed, "K-Dot is a good guy, way better than that other dickhead"

"Whats his name? Satchel?" Justin tilted his head.
"I think Samuel" Azure played along.
"Semaj?" Justin acted like he was thinking, and the two doubled over in laughter.

Armani chuckled, rolling her eyes playfully, "How about not my nigga"

  "Oop. I know thats right. So you're not worried about Ms. Tiana?" Azure asked.

"My bitch is bad, she don't have to worry about the next one" Justin answered for her.

"Period" Armani giggled, "No, but they broke up. So everything's fine. Heres to new relationships" she grinned, repeating her new mantra.

Azure and Justin glanced at each other, next back at Armani as they were both curious as to how this new found relationship would play out. They would definitely keep their friend's secret, but were hoping things didn't go bad, because then things would only get worse, especially when Nico and Ron were involved.

                                    KDOT

       A knock emerged from K-Dot's front door, telling him that Tiana had arrived. He arose from the couch, anxious to get the whole ordeal over with as he slowly opened his front door and revealed Tiana. He noted how beautiful she looked, her naturally long hair in a top bun, with a honey blonde shade that complimented her skin tone. However that didn't take away from the fact that she was annoying as hell, and she proved that you needed more than looks in a relationship.