My sister, the serial killer

Alex fulfilled Hadeza's wish to attend Milan's concert at opera. Milan had met them in person some days ago and urged that they come to see her perform. She even gave them free V.I.P Tickets. Alex had other plans, but he Hadeza insisted that they go see Milan perform. He was proud to be close friends with someone really famous. He remembered when Milan was the chubby Mexican girl who spent most of her time bullying people in sixth grade, then she became one of the best musical students in senior year. Now she is a famous music artist. She transformed from an ugly duckling to a beautiful swan.

Before Milan's performance, Alex grew bored. When he brought out his phone to use, Hadeza seized it from him and told him to pay attention. Boredom got the best of him because he wasn't into things like this.

Hadeza stretched forward so she could get a closer look at the artistes performing on stage below her.

Alex noticed Hadeza's struggle to get a better view at the stage. "Hey, use this," He said as he gave her a pair of opera glasses which was given to him by the receptionist at the entrance of the opera.

Hadeza gently took the opera glasses from Alex and stared at it like it was some strange gadget. She held it in front of her eyes, but it kept falling down her nose. She looked at it clumsily as she tried to make use of the opera glass. "I think this binocular is broken or something," She said in a grumpy voice.

Alex chuckled. "It's not a binocular. It is an opera glasses"

"I don't care what it's called. Give me the one that isn't broken. "

Alex took a deep sigh. He helped Hadeza with the opera glasses and showed her how to use it.

"Thank you," Hadeza said under her breath.

Minutes later, Milan came on stage and began singing. Hadeza watched her sing with the opera glasses. Out of curiosity, she looked up at the ceiling above the stage with the opera glasses and glanced at Khadija lying on an iron beam with a sniper pointed at the audience. She turned her attention back at Milan singing on stage and bluffed seeing Khadija with a gun. She thought it was just her imagination. She looked up at the ceiling again and saw Khadija. Even though Khadija was hiding in the shadows. Hadeza could tell that it was her sister. She gave the opera glasses to Alex and stood on her feet.

Alex grabbed Hadeza's hand as she passed in front of him. "Where are you going?" He asked.

"I'm pressed," Hadeza lied in response. She walked fast through the audience and made her way backstage.

Khadija was staring at her target with her sniper. She hid in a perfect place, suitable for her to take a clean shot. She wasn't wearing her nostalgia outfit. Unlike other assassins she had met, she dressed differently when she wanted to kill someone, sometimes disguising herself as someone, and today she disguised herself as Hadeza. She knew her target Maxwell would be at the opera, and the only way for her to get in the opera was to get an invitation. She improvised and dressed as Hadeza and successfully entered the opera.
Earlier, the receptionist was confused when he saw Hadeza and Alex walk up to him and ask for their reserved V.I.P Seats.

Khadija got Maxwell locked on target. As she was about to pull the trigger and shoot him, Hadeza called her from behind?

"Khadija, don't do it," Hadeza cried.

Khadija turned and stared at Hadeza.

Hadeza marched towards Khadija and angrily snatched the sniper rifle and held tightly to her chest.

"What are you doing?" Khadija raised her voice.

Hadeza brushed her hair to the back of her ear and breathed out, irritated by Khadija's question. "What am I doing? What are you doing, Khadija?" She stopped and stared at Khadija's red gown, surprised that they were wearing the same thing. She wondered if it was a coincidence or maybe Khadija had dressed as her on purpose. "They are innocent people down there. Look, this has to stop. I mean it, Khadija!" Hadeza yelled.