Road to bar beach

Three years passed since Aisha was taken from her home. She was quite surprised that she hadn't been sold off to any foreign trader but she knew they would sell her soon. Life was really hard for her in the camp. One of the hardest things she ever did was staying sane even through all the horrible things she had seen and experienced in the camp. She was more grateful that she or any other teenage girls were never raped. Although more inhumane things had happened to them in the camp like starvation and labour. It was an unbearable experience.

One night as Aisha slept in her hammock inside of the tent. She heard a noise from outside that woke her up. She stretched her long legs and came down from her hammock. The sound outside sounded so strange to her she became curious to check it out. She traced where the sound came from, walking towards it slowly. The sound came from a bush nearby. It sounded like two animals were fighting or someone was struggling with a wild animal. When she got close to the bush, the sound stopped and everywhere was quiet again. She walked close to the bush and heard someone breathing heavily. She took a closer look and saw a girl around her age lying on the ground.

The girl looked half dead and her body was covered in blood and knife cuts. Her clothes were ripped and there were more blood stains around her thighs.

Aisha figured the girl was raped. Her heart raced and she breathed heavily. She turned around to run back to the camp but a strong hand grabbed her from behind and threw her to the ground. She cried when she fell on her back. She gasped for air and tried to get up on her feet and run.

The man who had raped the other girl grabbed Aisha and pressed her on the floor.

Aisha screamed for help but the man covered her mouth and pulled out a knife to use and tear Aisha's shirt.

Aisha struggled on the ground with all her strength and tried to free herself. When the man pressed his hand on her mouth. She bite off some of his fingers from his mouth like a mad dog and spat them out viciously.

The man shouted in pain and slapped Aisha on her cheeks very hard. He began tearing Aisha's shirt with his knife.

"No! No! No!" Aisha begged in fear. She stretched her hand and scooped a handful of sand and threw in the man's eyes. Before he could tear her denim shorts, she kicked the man from her body and quickly stood on her feet.

"You brat!" The man groaned.

Aisha began walking backwards but fear made her fall to the ground once more.

The man grinned maliciously at Aisha as she fell. He unzipped his trouser and walked slowly towards Aisha as he was about subdue her.

Aisha's heart was clouded with fear. She didn't know what to do. She never thought this day would come. Her blood spilled on the sand from the deep cut on her left forearm. She breathed heavily as she crawled slowly away from the man. She shaked her head strongly, begging for her life.

Suddenly as the man was about to throw himself on Aisha. A long blade pierced through the middle of his chest. He stopped and gasped in shock. He stared at Aisha then looked down at the long blade that came out through his chest.

Aisha looked at the man in horror. She had never seen someone being killed in person before. She became more frightened when the blade went upwards to the man's head and sliced his body in half.

The man's body fell on the floor like two big chunks of meat.

Aisha quickly stood on her feet and panted. She stared at the person who had just killed the man that tried to rape her. She recognized who he was. His name was Clinton as she remembered clearly. He was one of the kidnappers from the camp. He was young and kind unlike the other kidnappers who looked middle aged. And he hardly spoke to anyone in the camp.