Chapter 14

Firstly, I'd like to apologise for how long this chapter has taken to write. I've been really busy with work recently and have only found time to write a couple of sentences at a time so I hope you all can forgive me for that. 

Anyhow, whilst writing this I didn't know that it was going to be the last chapter however as it went on, I felt that the story had finally come to a natural stop. However, if you guys want me to and please tell me, I will write an epilogue. I can't however promise that it'll soon what with my recent speed at writing haha.

That being said, here's the final chapter so I hope you all enjoy, vote and comment!

-------------------------

Joy POV

After what had occurred the other day, both our companies had found out and therefore an emergency meeting had been called. Sungjae oppa and I were now hand in hand on our way through the halls of SM entertainment. It feels ages ago since I was called up to the eight floor to be told about the contract yet in such a small period of time I had gained so much.

We both enter the boardroom that I had sat in only a few weeks earlier. Again, LSM and the CEO were present however this time they were joined by a man who I'm guessing was the CEO of Cube. I could only tell when Sungjae tensed up at the sight of the man sat at the other end of the table

We both bow as they straighten In their seats as they enter. "Could you both take a seat with your respective companies please." The CEO of SM speaks up first. Sungjae oppa turns to me and whilst squeezing my hand, he gives me a small nod for reassurance that it's all going to be okay. I sit down at one end of the table with Sungjae sat at the other end as if we are almost facing each other.

"After being informed of the recent events and the growing closeness between you two, we have decided to end this agreement between our two companies." Our CEO looks between both I and Sungjae. I can only pause as the confusion grows in my mind. Sungjae pipes up for the both of us

"Wait a minute, you wanted us to be in a relationship and now you're removing the contract all because we're actually in one. This doesn't make sense."

"I think you'll find it does Sungjae-ssi, I made it specifically clear to Joy-ssi that under no circumstances were you two to enter a relationship of any kind. I'm sure your company informed you of this clause as well?" He turns to Cube's CEO for reassurance and he gets a reply.

"We made it very clear indeed."

"Well then, there is nothing more to say on the matter. Once you two leave this room, you are no longer in a "fake" relationship and certainly not a real one. Is that understood?" He looks between Sungjae and I but all Sungjae can do is look down at the table with his shoulders hunched.

"I have something to say." I raise my hand as I straighten up in my chair. "When placing Sungjae oppa and I under this contract, what did you expect to happen? Not long ago you prevented us from being together and suddenly you expect us to lose all feelings for each other? Anyone who has been in love knows that that doesn't just happen." Sungjae suddenly looks up at the mention of love.

"After making us spend time together you only made the existing feelings we had for each other grow stronger and you only have yourselves to blame for that. If you want to kick me out for breaching the contract then so be it but I will not shut my feelings down again." I turn from the CEO and look at Sungjae straight in the eye. "Oppa, are you coming with me or staying here? I won't judge you on what decision you make." Before I had finished talking he had stood up from his seat and was making his way round the table towards me.