Chapter 10

Wow, it seems like forever since I've been on here so thanks guys for the comments, votes and reads! Hope you guys all had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year!! Seeing as I've been busy and taken a bit longer to upload, I've made this chapter slightly longer for you guys so I hope you enjoy it.  Please let me know what you guys think as I'm not confident at all in my writing so feedback is amazing!!

----------------------

Sungjae POV

I sit on the blanket for another ten minutes staring into space. So, everything I thought was wrong? I hated her for something that wasn't her fault and all the while she was hurting as well. This changes everything; we could have been together all this time if it wasn't for the company.

I slowly begin to pack away the picnic and begin to roll up the blanket, that's when I notice the camera placed at the edge of where we were sat. I pick it up and realise the red light is still on signalling it is still recording and I quickly go to stop it. I was meant to get a photo to post on social media but what am I supposed to do now? I don't know when I'll get the opportunity again.

I drive back to my own apartment this time instead of going to the dorm as I feel I need some space and time to think. Walking through the door, Sami instantly greets me and I'm finally given some comfort. I place the blanket and picnic stuff on the floor and instantly fall down onto the sofa. After a brief second, I remember the camera placed in the bag. Making my way to the computer, I plug in the camera and begin to play the video that had just been recorded. I listen intently to what Sooyoung says and again I feel I've heard enough. I press stop on the video and go to make some food as that's all I feel like doing to try and fill the void I now have.

After eating, I go to delete the video on the camera as it would be a problem if it were to ever get released to the public. However, for a brief moment I glance at the screen and see the picture that I should post on Instagram. Sooyoung and I have our foreheads together and the sun is shining upon us only showing our outline. Thankfully, it masks the reality of what is actually happening. I take the screenshot and begin to write a caption but what I truly feel is too hard to put into words. I want to be partly truthful as she'll see it and I want her to know that what I said is exactly how I felt.

After much deliberation I begin to write. I pour my feelings into the caption so it turns more into a confession than a stupid caption on a photo on social media. It revealed too much of the truth and I quickly remembered that despite what I felt, I still needed to keep up the façade. I delete every word I had just typed. It seems to me that the shorter the better.

My light in the darkness, my fire in the cold. You are my everything.

It reveals my true feelings to not only the public but also to the one girl who I truly wanted to know. I quickly pressed post and shut my phone off.

Joy POV

I had to get out of there, I could feel my true feelings coming to the surface and the only way to suppress them were to leave. I covered my face with the hat and mask I had in my bag and walked around for what seemed like forever. After some time had passed, I went to wait at the nearest bus station. I didn't want to call the manager to come pick me up because the members would know that something was wrong when Sungjae didn't drop me off at home.

Whilst sat at the bus stop, I try to stop the tears from flowing but it's an impossible task. The old lady next to me offered me a tissue and I gladly accepted it despite feeling embarrassed. "What should a pretty young girl like you have to cry about?" She says whilst slowly reaching for my hand. I'd been so busy recently that I hadn't had time to see my family in a while and someone besides my members showing they cared for me made me cry even harder.