Chapter 7

Hey guys, I know it's been a while but I'm super busy at the moment so again I'd like to say thank you for all the votes, comments and reads. This chapter is a little shorter as it's only a filler chapter. Something big will happen next chapter, I promise!

------------------------

SungJae POV

I got her!

I've shown her I'm a changed guy and I'm not one to be messed with. I must admit that I thought we may get caught in such a public area however I didn't know that the person would take a picture. Oh well, it's what's supposed to happen, isn't it? The problem is, I kind of like sneaking around and the fact our 'relationship' will be revealed means that even more eyes will be on us than before.

"Yah SungJae-ah! What the hell was that?" Changsub hyung corners me as soon as I step through the door.

"Nothing hyung."

"I'm sorry but I'm not buying that answer." Changsub hyung stands his ground

"Fine. I guess you'll find out soon enough anyway so I may as well tell all of you. Sooyoung and I are in a relationship." Small noises come from every member's mouth.

"Hang on, just last week you were telling me how you've moved on from Joy and you seemed pretty adamant if I remember right?" Hyunsik hyung gets up and stands next to Changsub hyung with his arms crossed.

"I'm sorry hyung, I really am but that was my attempt at throwing you off. I'd been told by Cube that I had to keep it a secret." I'd totally forgotten my conversation with him before I'd got called to Cube. I'm internally beating myself up for not coming up with a story to tell them.

"So Cube knew but we didn't? I thought we were closer than that?" Peniel hyung now joins the line in front of me. I certainly didn't expect an interrogation when I came back to the room.

Now's my time to come up with an excuse and quick.

"I'm really sorry, but some article was about to published about us and Cube paid them off so they wouldn't, that's how they found out. Also, I wanted to make sure that the relationship was stable before I told you guys because I know how you felt when she broke it off before." Not bad Sungjae, not bad. Changsub hyung sighs and comes towards me to place a hand on my shoulder.

"Maknae, you really are stupid sometimes!" He's about to scold me, I know it. "Of course we'd support you in anything that makes you happy. Even if it is the girl who broke your heart before."

"She didn't break my heart!" I playfully shove his hand off my shoulder and follow him to sit down to have some food.

"You were distraught!" I take another blow from Peniel hyung. All the members begin to laugh now and I can't help but thinking back to that time. I was deeply in love with her and I don't think I knew until years later.

Joy POV

It's the ending of the concert and all the singers are making their way onto the stage. I suddenly hear loud male voices and laughing coming closer to where we are standing and I instantly realise it's BTOB. Great, that means they'll be standing near us on stage.

Without realising it, Red Velvet's name is called and we are ushered onto stage. I stand at the back seeing as I'm the tallest of our members but this time it turned out to be the wrong decision. I feel a presence behind me and realise BTOB are making their way on stage behind us. Each one of them pass closely behind me before Sungjae makes his way past and slowly grazes his hand across my lower back. How dare he do this in front of everyone?

He stands at the back of his group and ignores my attempts to make eye contact. I feel myself slowly moving my feet towards him every few seconds and I can't stop it. Before I knew it, I was stood next to him all the while being covered by our members stood in front of us. "What do you think you're doing?" I murmur to him not making it obvious to anyone that we were in fact talking.

"I'm marking my territory, so others back off." He murmurs back.

"What are you talking about? What others?"

"You really are oblivious aren't you? When you walked out here, half the guys here turned to look at you. I just let them know you're not available." I slowly look around and notice multiple people making small glances in our direction.

"I am available though, you don't have me!" I say it through clenched teeth.

"I think you'll find in the contract it says I do have you." Since when did he become so controlling and dominant? I'm not going to stand for it. I turn to face him and move to whisper in his ear.

"Who says it's not the other way round?" 

------------------

Like I said, it's just a short chapter but comments and votes are still greatly appreciated! Please be patient for the next chapter!