Chapter 13

It's been a while so thank you everyone for being so patient! Here it is!

----------------

Sungjae POV

We both get to the hallway that contains the waiting rooms, BTOB's is one end and Red Velvet's is at the opposite end. I turn to Sooyoung and grab both of her hands in mine, her eyes seem to be searching every inch of my face. "Oppa, I'm scared that they'll hate me."

"They won't hate you, if they love you they'll understand. It may take them some time but they'll come round eventually." I rub my thumb over the top of her hand. "Now you go talk to them because the longer we wait, the more things they'll be imagining." I lean down to give her a quick peck on her lips and let go her hands. "I'll message you and we can meet up later okay?" She silently nods and begins to make her way down the corridor.

I step inside my waiting room expecting everyone to be busy but to my surprise, all the members are sat on the sofas with a chair in front of them. They all have a dark expression on their face.

"Sungjae, take a seat." Eunkwang hyung, who's taken a short leave from the military, speaks up first. I sheepishly make my way over to the chair and sit down slowly. I look around and see that all the staff have left the room.

"Where's all the staff gone?"

"We didn't think it was right for them to hear our personal discussion." Changsub hyung joins in.

"So..."

"Sungjae, just tell us the truth now, no bullshitting." Peniel hyung crosses his arms in front of him. I slowly begin to talk.

"Well...about the whole fake relationship thing." I pause for a second and then look down. "It's completely true, Sooyoungie and I were told by the companies to be in a fake relationship in order to gain marketing opportunities and attention from the public." All their faces drop in front of me.

"And you didn't think to inform us of this, you thought it was better to lie?" Changsub hyung speaks again.

"Trust me, I wanted to tell you but it was in our contract that we couldn't. We couldn't tell anyone the truth." I plead to all of them with my eyes.

"Okay, so what was happening in the hallway just now?" Hyunsik hyung asks.

"It was a complete misunderstanding between Joy and I. We've both been dealing with the pent up emotions from the past couple of years. I also found out that it was SM who forced her to stop talking to me which hurt me even more knowing that she was in pain too." I never cry in front of my hyung's but I hate to admit that a tear began to form in my eye.

"So are you in a real, real relationship now?"

"We are, which is forbidden in the contract so we're probably going to have to face the consequence of it." Changsub hyung stands up suddenly to everyone's surprise.

"If they even think about doing anything, they'll have to it to all of us. We haven't gone through all these years just to let you go over some stupid contract." I stand up and put my arm on his.

"Thank you hyung, let's just hope it doesn't have to come to anything like that."

Joy POV

I see oppa go into his room and I pause before taking a deep breath and walk into my waiting room.

"Sooyoung-ah, come over here." I see Irene eonni standing at the back wall with Wendy eonni. I look down and walk slowly over to them. "Come on then, explain yourself." I turn to the rest of the room.

"Can I have a private word with my members for a moment please." Slowly the staff make their way out with confused looks. All the members gather at the back wall.

"What is it?" Seulgi eonni asks.

"Okay, I'm going to tell you the whole story and I'm not going to stop. At the end I will take all of your questions." All of them slightly nod except for Irene eonni.

"So a couple of weeks ago, Sungjae oppa was involved in a dating rumour." I look around to see if they all remember and they nod again slightly. "After it was revealed to be not true, both SM and Cube saw how much support we had as a couple instead and thought they could benefit from it." Wendy eonni starts to ask a question but stops herself.

"It was in our contract that we couldn't tell anyone and that we couldn't start a real relationship between ourselves. I'm really sorry, you have to believe me. If I hadn't have done it I would have been kicked out but now I'm afraid that it'll happen to me anyway." I begin to cry and Seulgi eonni begins to rub my back.

"Although I'm not happy that you lied to us, I know you did it for the sake of the group so I can forgive it." Wendy eonni wipes the tears forming on my face.

"I don't care as long as my OTP is still going strong." I let out a small giggle but then turn to Irene eonni. She's only looking at the floor and slowly turns away to go sit in front of the mirror.

"Eonni" I call after her.

"I just need some time to get my head round it Sooyoung-ah. Don't worry, everything is fine." I turn back to the three members and we do a group hug.

"I really am sorry, I never meant to hurt all of you. I hope you know it was torture for me seeing as I'm usually so honest with you guys."

"Torture for you?!" Irene eonni suddenly raises her voice. We all flinch, shocked at the sudden outburst.

"Eonni, what's the matter?" Wendy eonni goes over to Irene eonni.

"Nothing, I'm sorry Sooyoung-ah for my outburst. Let's just get on with today." I sit down to have my make-up fixed wondering what was on the mind of Irene eonni.

-------------------

Please, please vote and leave a comment so I know how you all are feeling about the story!!