Chapter 12

Back with another chapter! Sorry it takes so long between updates as I'm extremely busy at the moment but thanks everyone for waiting so patiently. Read, vote and comment away!

------------------

Joy POV

"Sungjae stop, it's not what it looks like!" Thank goodness he listens for once and stops in the middle of the hallway.

"Is that why you said we can't be together? Because you were really with someone else this entire time?" He keeps his back turned to me but his voice is raised ever slightly. My feet slowly move me closer to him.

"Can we go somewhere and talk, I don't exactly want to do this out in the open. Especially if it's going to cause a scene." I reach to touch his back but he moves further away and turns to look at me.

"I think you'll find it was you who was causing a scene, being all over another guy when you supposedly have a boyfriend." His voice still remains particularly loud.

"Okay, if we're going to talk here then please can you keep your voice down a little." I lower my voice to try and urge Sungjae to do the same.

"I don't think so. I think I'm talking at the appropriate decibels for someone who just saw their girlfriend all over someone else." His tone has a large hint of sarcasm in it and I don't like it. As a result, my voice becomes louder.

"If you had been there only minutes earlier, you would have seen that I accidentally walked into him and I was just in the process of apologising to him. That's all!" I sigh and roll my eyes out of annoyance.

"You know, you can say sorry without touching the other person up." There it is again, the sarcasm.

"I wasn't touching him up and if you looked a little harder it was him with his hand on my arm, not the other way round! Anyway, since when were you so threatened by other guys?" My voice has become uncontrollably loud now and I'm pretty sure people will turn up at any moment.

"I'm not it's just you're so oblivious to everything, he's had a crush on your for ages! I don't see how you didn't see it, everyone else did."

"Did it ever occur to you that maybe I didn't see it because my eyes were only ever pointing in one direction? You call me oblivious but you can't see that I've only ever loved one guy...and he's the one standing right in front of me." Great, now come the tears. "Didn't you get the message I sent you last night? I was coming to tell you that I want to be with you for real and not just this stupid fake relationship.

"What fake relationship?" Both Sungjae and I whip our heads round to see both of our groups standing in the hallway watching and listening to the whole of our conversation.

"Okay, one of you explain what's going on right now and don't even try to lie to us...again." Changsub oppa stands firm with his arms crossed. I turn to Sungjae and see the shock written all over his face and at the same time I see a lone tear run down his cheek which he quickly wipes away.

"Hyung, I can explain everything but please don't make me do it in the hallway. Just give me one minute with Sooyoung-ie." Why does it hit me so hard when he says my name?

I look to my members and tell them the same thing and they all slowly make their way to the waiting room whilst continually looking back at Sungjae and I with questioning glances. I move closer to Sungjae so I don't have talk as loud.

"What do we tell them?" I say with an urgency behind it.

"Tell them everything, it's been torture for both us having to lie to our friends and family. However, we won't be lying anymore because we're actually real." I look from one eye to the other, confused at what I just heard.

"Do you mean what I think you mean?" His hand makes its way to my cheek and again the tears begin to flow.

"From the moment you jumped out at me from the box in the park, I knew I would never look anywhere else. I was just hoping that you felt the same way and now I've got my answer. Don't ever think of running away from me ever again Park Sooyoung, you're mine." He lowers his head and I subconsciously close my eyes waiting for his lips to reach mine. When they do, I feel myself gradually melting into his arms. I feel safe, this is where I have always belonged and always will. Our lips begin to move in sync and I reach up to pull on Sungjae's neck to deepen the kiss. He pulls away ever so slightly and says against my lips. "We need to go talk to our bandmates but if you continue this we'll never make it there." We both let out a small chuckle.

"Don't act like you weren't reciprocating!" I let go and hit him slightly on the shoulder. "I guess we don't want any more photos of us kissing on the internet either." His hand drops around my waist pulling me closer so our bodies are touching.

"Who knows what might happen if we were alone." He whispers in my ear and the heat of his breath sends shivers down my spine. "Come on, we'll not get anywhere at this rate!" Sungjae walks around me but I remain still where I'm standing. He turns back to grab my hand and I'm instantly pulled out of my daze. We both, hand in hand, get ready to face the ones closest to us.

---------------------

Hope this chapter made you guys a little happier!! Just a quick update, this story will be ending soon so I hope you guys have enjoyed my first ever attempt at a story as much as I have writing it.