FIRST KISS

McGonagall had assignged the two boys a separate room so Harry wouldn't feel the pain a Veela gets from being away from their soulmate and they wouldn't get bullied by the other students.

When they were showed the room, Draco was suspicious because McGonagall was smirking. Once the door was opened Harry had gasped and hid his face in his hands, blushing. The room looked normal, but there was one bed. Draco had laughed at first, because Harry was being so cute, but after a couple of minutes he realised...

McGonagall was shipping them...

Harry flopped onto the bed and Draco followed him, hugging him from behind. Harry laughed and it sounded like a bell to Draco.

Harry flipped over to face Draco. They were silent for a second or two, all they could hear was the others breaths. Suddenly, without warning, Harry reached up his arms and wrapped them around Draco's neck, pulling him down onto Harry's lips.

Draco was stunned for a second but melted into the kiss. Harry moved his hand to Draco's hair, and messed up, Draco could feel Harry smirk, but didn't care. They finally broke apart and laid there for a minute in silence, until Harry spoke.

"Was that your first kiss?"

"Uhm..." Draco stammered, still stunned and in a daze of happiness. "Y-yeah..."

"Ahww" Harry said, messing up Draco's hair again, laughing. Draco smiled and rolled over next to Harry. He brushed Harry's cheek with his hand and twirled a strand of Harry's hair between his fingers. Harry pulled Draco towards him and kissed his forehead. Draco closed his eyes, and in no time was sleeping. Harry smiled and closed his eyes, and also, in no time fell asleep.

Draco woke up from a nightmare, not much later. He looked over to Harry, who  was still sleeping. Draco smiled. Suddenly, it looked like Harry was in pain, he rolled over and clutched his stomach. Draco laid back down and wrapped his arms around Harry's waist, one hand under his shirt. immediately, Harry relaxed and moved his hands to Draco's. Draco kissed Harry's neck and closed his eyes again, sure that he won't have another nightmare.