THE NEXT DAY

In the morning, Harry woke up, with two arms around his waist. He turned and found a sleeping Draco. Harry thought that he was beautiful when he was sleeping. Harry smiled and kissed Draco softly on the lips.

"Wake up sleepy-head" Harry said, rubbing his hand through Draco's hair.

"Mmh..." Draco groans as he slowly opens his eyes. "Nooo..."

Harry laughs as he drapes his arm around Draco's shoulders.

"We don't want to be late, do we?" He says, as Draco sits up.

"Fine. I'll go get ready." Draco says, sleepily, rubbing his eyes and sliding off of the bed.

Harry watches him go into the bathroom and makes sure that the door is closed. He goes to the dresser and picks up a sweatshirt. As soon as he takes off his pants, he hears the bathroom door open.

"Why, hello there." Draco says, coming towards Harry with a smirk.

"Ah!" Harry turns around with a startled expression. Draco laughs as Harry's face turns red.

"Don't worry." He says, lifting Harry's chin to make him look at Draco. Harry Immediately relaxes and smiles.

"We need to get ready~" Harry says, pushing Draco's hand away.

"I know." Draco says, kissing Harry quickly on the lips before returning to the bathroom. Harry smiles. His heart fluttering like the snitch. Harry finishes getting dressed and lays on the bed.

A few minutes later, the door opens and Harry sits up. Draco comes out with only a towel around his waist. Harry could feel the heat rising into his cheeks as he covers his face with his knees. Draco laughs. It's cute to him to see Harry flustered.

"Oh, come on." He says. "Aren't we together now?"

"U-uh ye-yeah?" Harry says, peeking up from his knees. Draco grabs his clothes. Harry gets up and walks, slightly faster than normal, to the bathroom and closes the door. Draco laughs and continues getting ready. Suddenly, Draco has a plan.

The second Harry comes out of the bathroom, Draco hugs him and picks him up. Harry yelps. Draco carries him to the bed and pins him down.

"W-what?" Harry stammers. He could feel his face getting hotter. Draco leans down and kisses Harry. He tries pushing away, but Draco keeps still. Harry sinks into the kiss, grabbing Draco's hands and moving up his arms. Draco moves his toungue into Harry's mouth. Harry groans. The two boys separate after a couple of minutes, gasping for air.

"See?" Draco says. "I don't have to know what I'm doing to be a good kisser."

"How did you not know what you were doing?" Harry says, giving a breathy laugh.

The two boys laughed for a minute before getting up and walking to their next class, together.