FOUND HIM

Draco was stunned.

No.

EVERYBODY was stunned.

Nobody expected this. Some people started yelling and getting mad, but Draco couldn't hear them that well. He was still thinking over this. Suddenly, Draco felt a big shove from behind. He stumbled and turned around to see the attacker.

It was Ron Weasley.

"You PRAT!" he yelled, pushing Draco again. He fell on the floor as Hermione held Ron back. Draco felt hot tears sliding down his cheeks as everyone went silent.

"What was that for?" Draco said said quietly, to avoid an embarrassing voice crack, as if he wasn't humiliated already.

"DON'T PRETEND YOU DONT KNOW!" Ron yelled again struggling against Hermione, Luna, and Neville's hands.

Tears were coming faster now.

Draco couldn't stand this. He had to find Harry. He didn't know what he would do when he found him, But he had to find him. Draco ran, letting the tears flow and his face got hotter with each step.

After a little bit of running, Draco heard sobbing coming from the wall. He thinks of Harry and a door appears. Draco walks in. It has a bunch of beanbags and blankets. There are photos on the wall, the Muggle versions. The most important thing in the room though, is the boy in the corner, cradling his knees. Draco ran to him and kneeled down.

The boy looked up and his tear-stained face was red.

"I suppose you hate me..." Harry said giving a fake smile.

"Whoever said that... Is... Is a... a PRAT!" Draco says, resting his hand on Harry's arm, softly, and turning the other into a tight fist.

"W-what?" Harry said, visibly confused.

Draco moves his hand to Harry's and grabs it. He could feel the other boy tense up but eventually he grabs Draco's hand back.

Harry's eyes wander to Draco's chin, where it bruised after hitting the floor.

"Oh god! Draco! Did someone hit you?" Harry says, moving his free hand to touch the bruise, softly, to avoid hurting Draco.

"Well... Technically... No... I hurt myself..."

Harry looks back into Draco's eyes and his face gets redder as they both realize they are still holding hands.

"Uhm... Sorry..." Harry says, about to pull his hand away, but Draco grabs it tighter and pulls it towards him, which forces Harry closer. Harry gives a small yelp as he falls into Draco's lap. Draco moves his free hand through Harry's hair and Harry looks at Draco and smiles, his face red. Draco lays down on a beanbag and Harry wraps his hand around Draco's back.

The two boys fall asleep, dreaming about eachother.