Hidden Lies within the Kingdom: Chapter 11

Start from the beginning

"Ehh, okay?"I replied. She released her grip and wrapped her arm around Mike's. We walked to the elevator.

"Your gonna tell me what really happened in there?"

"Yup." she replied in confidence.

"Everything?" he raised an eyebrow.

"Nope." she replied with the same voice. It didn't sound like a joke at all.

"Then what's the whole point if your not gonna tell us everything?" I butted in.

"There's some things you two should know. Then there's things you shouldn't know. And also there's things I can't tell you even if I wanted to." I hated this serious side of her. The elevator doors opened and we walked out.

"Why?" I asked. She didn't answer. We made it to Mike's huge room. Why is it huge you may ask? Probably because he has a game room, a mini library in his walk-in closet and a jacuzzi room. And of course he has a bathroom but really, a mini library? He doesn't read like that.

"This room is huge." she commented feeling around. She then took out Mike's shirt and handed it to him.

"You can keep it." he told her smirking. She sighed and stuffed it back into her bag. She walked around and peeked around rooms. Lanny entered the room.

"Where's Reid?" I asked. He shrugged.

"This room is- ahhh!" Then we heard a splash. Lanny and I laughed so hard while Mike went to get her.

"That was hilarious" I said escaping my laughter.

"It really was" Lannon escaping his.

"Are you crying?" I saw one single tear roll off his cheek. His laughter won. He was rolling and pounding on the floor. I soon joined with him.

"Get up you two. Tell Jefferey to go get another outfit for her." She had a towel wrapped over her. I went to his room phone slowly and still laughing. I paged Jefferey.

"Jeff-Jef- Je- J- hahhaha- send us up an outfit for-haha- Morph in Michael's room- hahaha- bye" and I hung up.

"Unnecessary." Was all Morph said.Soon as I laughed tears rolled down my face.

"I knew that was going to happen sooner or later" Lanny said.

After a few minutes we were able to contain ourselves. There was a knock at the door. Morph ran to it and opened it.

"For you, maddam" Jefferey passed it to her.

"Thank you, Jeffery. You much nicer than those two over there" She said taking the bundle. She was more perky than before.

"Thank you, maddam" Jeff said.

"You're welcome. Have a good night" Morph said. Woah, she's actually carrying out the conversation with a butler.

"You too, maddam" Jeff said. All he can do is just answer.

"Please, just call me Mimi" Morph said. Mimi? What?

"Will do" Jeffery said than left. Morph was facing the door. She slowly looked at us and I jumped a bit. There was a hint of a mysterious color in her eyes.

"I will destroy anyone who calls me Mimi. Jefferey is an exception" She said looking at us.

"W-why? Is that your real name?" I asked. She shook her head.

"Mimi is just a step closer to my real name" She said smiling. What is this weird color in her eye? I can't tell if it's green, red, or blue. It's very unusual.

"U-uh what's up with your eyes, babe?" Mike asked. She covered her eyes. I thought all three of us were nervous but she had beaten us all. Her legs shook.

"S-s-sorry, it's hard to explain. Mike, can you take me to my room?" Wow she changed emotions quickly.

"Okay" Mike said. Lanny and I watched TV as they left.

"Is it me or did she hold the conversation with Jefferey longer than we've ever talked to him?" Lanny asked.

"I thought the same exact thing. It was like she was perky when talking to Jeff then she was threatening us about her other name then she was scared of something." Lanny nodded.

"Maybe she gave out too much information" he suggested. Maybe...

Ten minutes later Mike returned.

"Dude, her room is straight across. Does it really take ten minutes to go there and back?" I asked. Mike looked different.

"She's... crying." Mike said.

_______________________________________________________

I take sooooo long just to produced this. I know I can do better. But I was spending more time on my other stories plus I had major writer's block. I still kinda do but this is all I can do now. It took me awhile just to write this but I'm brainstorming as we speak.