Photo shoot at Harrison road. Chapter Three

June 7, 20

After dropping off all the grocery at the house I decided to take Casey to the creek up on Harrison Road for a photo shoot.

"What do you think Casey should we go down by the creek for a few?" I asked to which she giggled in reply.  So I turned around and made a left on to the  dirt road parking close to the main road. I got out and grabbed Casey and locked the car.  After walking for about two minutes or so I reached a clearing of trees where you could see the edge of the creek and the trail running through the trees. It was a gorgeous sight to see. The water was streaming through the rapids and the frogs were croaking under lily pads. I slipped off my pink flip flops and dipped my toes in the shallow part of the creek. I let Casey crawl in the sand and built a little sand castle with her. Sure enough I started taking pictures of her to process, photography is my main hobbies, she was crawling, giggling, and smiling content for the first time in a while.

As I was taking the pictures my phone rang from my pocket altering my that I had a text message. It was from Jason.

Jason: Hey.

                                            Me: Hi. What's up?

Jason: Nothing bored. Needed someone to talk to really. What about you?

                                            Me: Well I'm glad that I was the person you chose to talk to. I'm actually up at the creek on Harrison Road doing a photo shoot of Casey while she's happy.

Jason: Sounds like fun! I hope that I get to see some of these one day?

                                            Me: You just might as long as you aren't a stranger. Why don't you come over for dinner tomorrow night?

Jason: I just might do that. Lol I will talk to you later.

After the conversation with Jason I decide to sit for a few minutes, just relaxing on the edge of the creek. I put Casey in my lap I began to hum the song from up called "Married Life" which slowly put Casey to sleep.