Let The Confussion Begin. Chapter One

1 June, 2014. Here we go.

I just pulled up to my new house, it is an old Victorian with three floors and a basement with a newly added garage. The exterior is amazing, the bricks are a rusty red color that makes the white garage stick out like a sore thumb. And the double mahogany doors look perfect.

My dad and little brother Kenny and little sister Twyla, or the twins as I call them, came in a Uhual truck and are the first one out if the small space. While my mom and I rode in our van with Cassie the littlest of us, and Molly our Mini Aussie shepherd that had puppy's on the drive in the trunk. So a three hour stop in Kansas and six Aussie puppy's later we were back on the road.

The twins got out and ran to the trunk of the van to see the puppy's. We had put as many blankets as possible under them so they didn't get hurt on the road. The twins waited anxiously for me to open it and find out how many girls and how many boys there are.

I'm going to be a freshmen at The University of Phoenix College, for a veterinary profession, so the birth of the puppies was good practice.

So I pop the trunk and put on some rubber gloves, so that my scent doesn't make Molly not care for them,that we picked up, along with multi colored scrunchies to keep track of who's who. I picked up the biggest of the litter and checked it's under carriage...

"It's a boy!" I said grabbing the green scrunchy from the bag and put it around his neck. And picked up the next one.

"A boy!" I said putting on a blue band. This went on for a minute or two and we had five boys. Finally I got to the runt. It's a small mostly gray puppy with brown ears, who's color would come in more soon. I looked at its face so tiny, this one had to at least weigh one ounce.

"A girl!" I announced. she was perfect. "Mom can I keep the littlest one?" I asked while putting a purple band on her neck.

"Yes I'm pretty sure we might keep a few, but this one, she can be all yours." She said flashing me a smile before striding off. So I put all the puppy's in the box with many blankets and carried them to the double front doors my dad opened with Molly trotting behind me. I set them in the lounge room of the old Victorian house. I walk blackout and take a quick look at the garage.

"Mom why is there a big blue bow on the garage door?" I ask.

"Hmm that's strange." She say, but I'm not convinced. I grab the set of keys and walk across the dry green grass, did I mention that Arizona is on it's sixty first day of a drought? Yeah nothing like Michigan where the weather changes every five minutes, where in spring of this year we were still being threatened by snow. I finally reach the door at the far left of the fenced in two acres with a barn and a horse corral. I lift open the none electric door to a loud "SURPRISE!!" from all of my family that lived down the road. I recognize all of them but one, she had long brown hair the reaches her waist and is about as big as a basketball due to baby weight. I stair at her, not knowing who I know that's pregnant till it hits me...

"OMG Lainey!!! I totally forgot about the bun in the oven!!" I yell. Lainey is my cousin she was born the same day as me at the same time too except with the time difference. We are the same height but she seams smaller as she leans back to support the baby weight. Finally mom, dad, Casey and the twins come in.

"Now hunny stand right here.... pull the cord Jeff!" she yells and a large sheet is lifted to reveal a 2007 ford escape in gray.

"NO WAY!!" I shout wrapping my arms around parents necks. "Thank you sooo much!" I gush on.

After saying hello to everyone we set out in the three o'clock heat if the drought to begin unpacking.

I grab a box of clothes that go to my room enter the house. The first floor has a large kitchen with granite counter tops, a lounge or living room with a fire place, and a half bath, and the staircase at the back of the house. On the right side of the second floor is my parent's room and Casey's nursery. Then on the left is the twin's separate rooms. There's a full bath with a separate bathtubs and shower, and a balcony in the back that is above the back yard porch. then the stairs that wined around the back and right side wall to the third floor. The third floor is one full bedroom with a bath and walk in closet. I set down the box and open the doors to my wrap around balcony.

Gosh it stuffy up here, why is it so hot, the ac should be on. Then a cool breeze hits me but not from the door. I dismiss the breeze because it is an old house. I go to leave right as my uncles and father are bringing up my bed parts, so I retreat to the closet and begin unpacking the single box I brought up. That box was all of my pajamas do they go on the built in shelfs.

With in an hour all of my things are somewhere in the room and still packed in boxes, so I head down stairs and find that most of the hole house us done and the twins are taking a nap on the couches.

The twins are both eight years old, about to be nine, but Twyla is an inch taller. The twins both have fiery red hair. They were born on June twenty eighth, 2005. Kenny was born first weighing six pounds two ounces, and twenty three inches long. while Twyla was six pounds eight ounces, and twenty four inches long.

Then there's Casey, she's six months old, born January first, 2014. Casey has light red hair. I still remember right at the stroke of midnight my mother gave birth to a three month early premie baby that weighed for pounds six ounces, and was eighteen inches long. Many family members joked and called her baby new year for sometime.

Then there's mom, or Wendy Macintosh, she's thirty five. was born September seven, 1979. She has brown hair but only bc she dyes it from its natural blond shade. My mom is a pediatric surgeon and got transferred to a hospital here the day I got accepted into the university.

Now dad, or Thomas Macintosh, he's forty one. Born November nineteenth, 1973. He has brown hair and is about five foot nine inches. My father is a chef at a casino just outside if town.

As for me, Alice, I am nineteen going on twenty. I was born August fifteenth 1994. I have long blond hair and stand at five foot eight inches tall.

Let the confusion begin.