Eleven

----

The day soon faded into a beautiful, starry night. A crescent moon, and the two walked on the sidewalk, hand in hand, smiles upon their faces, hearts beating.

They didn't speak, the night silence enveloping them. A car passed the street every now and then, the street lights making their faces visible.

Happiness, it was clear on their faces. Jisoo was so happy, it showed through his sparkling eyes and dazzling smile.

They arrived in front of HAPPY ENDING ICE CREAM SHOPPE, stopping in front. (A/N I'm sorry I had to)

The sign lighting them up even more, and their excited smiles. Jisoo looked to Hyunjin, Hyunjin looked to Jisoo. Their smiles somehow got bigger, and Jisoo squeezed Hyunjin's hand. They walked on into the ice cream shoppe.

They say at a table for two, the metal table wobbling as they moved the chairs under it. Hyunjin stood back up.

"I'll go get the ice cream, which flavor do you want?" Jisoo also stood.
"N-no, I'll go get it." Jisoo almost walked away, but Hyunjin caught his arm.

Jisoo looked back with big, adorable eyes. "You didn't even ask what flavour I wanted." Jisoo looked down and blushed. Hyunjin gently put his hands on Jisoo's shoulders, sitting him back down.

"Just tell me what flavor you want, I'll buy it." Hyunjin said sweetly. Jisoo didn't want to create a scene, or refuse this sweet guy with a sweet voice.

"Cookie dough." Jisoo said, blushing a shade darker. Hyunjin smiled and walked away. Jisoo looked up.

He watched as Hyunjin pointed to the flavors, got them in cute little cups and brought them back with a bright smile.

"I got cookies and cream." He said, sitting down. He passed Jisoo's ice cream. "Thank you." Jisoo said, making Hyunjin wave his hand. "Don't thank me, I wanted to do this."

Jisoo only smiled and took in a spoon of his ice cream. He hummed when he got a huge chunk of cookie dough. Hyunjin hummed at the same time as he got a big chunk of Oreo.

Déjà vu from that same morning as they raised their hands into an 'OK'.

They giggled at each other and continued eating.

--

"You're crazy." Jisoo giggled.

The two walked away from the ice cream shoppe, Hyunjin's arm around Jisoo. Laughing and talking about life.

"I am crazy... About you." Jisoo giggled even more, giving Hyunjin a light shove. Hyunjin giggled as well, moving his arm down and intertwining his hand with Jisoo's.

Jisoo sighed, loving the feeling.

Hyunjin then pulled them in a different direction, not the way back to Jisoo's place. "Jinnie? Where are we going?" Jisoo asked, confused.

"Somewhere I like to go, its nicer in the daytime, but it's alright." Hyunjin suddenly stepped forward, then back, picked up Jisoo's legs, and before Jisoo could speak, he was on Hyunjin's back.

Hyunjin giggled. Jisoo then smiles and laughs.

"We're here." Hyunjin said, after turning a corner.

There was a small gate and after it seemed to be a huge garden. Hyunjin let Jisoo down and easily jumped the gate.

He waved for Jisoo to follow, who did.

Hyunjin took Jisoo's hand and pulled him to a beautiful bench, surrounded by flowers of all sorts and colors. Although dark, it was still so amazingly beautiful.

Hyunjin was staring at Jisoo, the star lights making Jisoo look as beautiful as the flowers.

Jisoo looked amongst all the flowers, going across Hyunjin. His eyes then met Hyunjin's. His face softened as he notices Hyunjin's face just as soft.

He tilted his head. "What?" He said, in a whisper. Hyunjin moved his hand up to Jisoo's cheek, making Jisoo blush pink.

"Your the prettiest human being I've ever seen."

He's so cliché

Jisoo thought, but his face went red, and his heartbeat increased. This guy did things to him, and all he could do was live with it.

His eyes went wide as he stared into Hyunjin's eyes, Hyunjin's big, cute eyes.

The ones that reminded him of Jeonghan.

He shook off the thought, then realizing that he was leaning closer to Hyunjin, and so was Hyunjin.

They got so close that they could feel each others breath on their faces.

No.

Jisoo thought. He pulled back. He startled himself and the man in front of him, who turned a deep shade of red. "Sorry, the mood is just so... Yeah..." Hyunjin looked down, frowning a bit, but quickly replacing it with a smile. Jisoo felt a bit bad.

"Too soon? Yeah, too soon. Anyways, I... I have something to ask you." Hyunjin said, holding Jisoo's hands. Jisoo blushed, knowing what he was about to ask.

Jisoo nodded. Really, Hyunjin took that as a signal to continue, but Jisoo was basically saying yes already.

"Hong Jisoo... My definition of perfect... Will you please let me prove to you that I can be am amazing boyfriend, that I can take care of you. Will you be the one I can prove it to? will you be my boyfriend?"

By now, Jisoo was tearing up. He spit out a little cry and almost made Hyunjin fall over when he pulled him into a hug.

Jisoo rested his chin on Hyunjin's shoulder as Hyunjin stroked Jisoo's hair.

"Yes, Hyunjin. I will be your boyfriend."

Hyunjin let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. He hugged Jisoos tighter.

On their way back home, it seemed more lovely than before.

They were happy, so happy.

Jisoo opened his apartment door.

Then stopped in his tracks, when he saw a middle aged woman, with a suitcase next to her. She looked up and saw who it was a rose to her feet. Jisoo felt his legs go weak. Hyunjin looked a bit confused.

Jisoo started breathing heavily and smiled.

He rushed over and engulfed her in a hug.

"Mom, I missed you so much."

"I missed you too... So.. So much..."

----

HAPPY ENDING HAPPY ENDING

No the story is obviously not over I just felt like saying that cuz the song is bomb duh

세븐틴 CARAT (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Going SVT └(★o★)┐
You Make My Day ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ
You Made My Dawn (☆^ー^☆)
사랑해요 乂❤‿❤乂