One

"Do you miss him?" Jisoo's friend, Seungcheol said. "Of course I do, I really wish he was here." 13 year old Jisoo turned on his Xbox.

Playing free mode, they played hide and seek with their cars. Jisoo passed a ice cream truck. He tried to hold it in, but he couldn't.

Seungcheol noticed and tried to calm Jisoo down. Jisoo threw the controller across the room and hugged his legs.

"Its that bad huh." Jisoo nodded. "Jeonghan and I were best friends. I loved him like a brother. Now he's gone..."  Jisoo cried.

He got up and took out the old Polaroid photo from his drawer. "This was our last day together."

Seungcheol took the photo from Jisoo's hand. "We have more pictures of him but that's the most important."  He said, looking at the drawer full of Polaroids.

Seungcheol took one of Jeonghan.
He felt bad for Jisoo. He's never been in this situation, and can't relate to Jisoo.

Seungcheol has only been friends with Jisoo for a month. His relationship with Jisoo can never reach Jeonghan's, he didn't need it to, he just wanted to be Jisoo's shoulder to cry on.

"Do you... Ever wonder if he's still, ya know... Alive?" Jisoo shook his head, putting the Polaroids back in the drawer.

"I don't need to wonder, I know he's still alive. I can feel it. Its kind of like a super power." Jisoo wiped his tears and smiled. "I'm gonna find him when I'm old enough, like 15 or 16. You want in?"

Seungcheol shook his head.
"I'm not up for this stuff, ask Seokmin or Mingyu." Seungcheol suggested. Jisoo nodded.

"I probably won't take anyone with, if I die I don't need anyone going with me." Said Jisoo. Seungcheol didn't say anything but stared at the floor.

"Seungcheol? What wrong?" Jisoo asked. "I feel bad for you Jisoo." Seungcheol cried. He lifted his head and tears fell from his eyes.

"What? Why are you crying? I-I'm fine.. Really. Don't worry Seungcheol..." Embracing Seungcheol in a hug, Jisoo cried as well.

Now Jisoo felt bad. He's making other people feel for his problems. Seungcheol has no reason to cry, Jisoo wasn't going to tell anyone else about this. Maybe Minghao and Seungkwan, they're the best at keeping secrets.

Jisoo had to get out of here, and find his best friend.

--

Mkay bye (^~^)
luv y'all (☆^O^☆)
Stay Juicy (。・ω・。)
Going SVT ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ