Eight

Y'all this chapter ain't soft they literally just met its getting nasty
I'm sorry I just had to

Forgive me

I shouldn't even be writing this type of stuff in Ramadan hml

----

Jisoo woke up by his ringtone.

What a great way to start the day right?

Jisoo picked up the phone and swiped from left to right, taking the call.

Not looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?" He said, in a raspy morning voice. Hyunjin, on the other side, chuckles softly. "You big baby, its already ten in the morning. Why are you still asleep?" Jisoo clears his throat, checking the time on his clock. He sat up.

"I wasn't sleeping." He replies. Hyunjin chuckles again. "Sure, whatever you say."

There was a little silence after it, Jisoo started paying with the corners of his blanket. He decided to break the silence with a soft voice.

"Why did you call?" He asked, breaking Hyunjin from the silence. "Ah, yeah, about that. Are you... Free today?" Hyunjin asked nervously. Jisoo smiled. "Of course, it's Saturday."

Hyunjin smiled at this. "Good! Wanna go get ice cream?" Hyunjin beamed, making Jisoo's smile wider. "Sure, but... Shouldn't we ear breakfast first?" The line went quiet until Hyunjin spoke again.

"Oh, yeah. Exactly. Wanna have breakfast with me?" Hyunjin asked. Jisoo scoffed, waving his head to the right. This boy really isn't giving up!

"Okay Hyunjin. I'll have breakfast with you." Jisoo said. Hyunjin celebrated silently. "Great! I'm coming to your house right now!" And with that, he ended the call.

Jisoo's eyes widened.

"Now!?" He fell off the bed in the process of getting to the bathroom, then decided to unlock his door so when Hyunjin comes he could come in.

He ran back to the bathroom and almost fell again.

Hyunjin(Jeonghan) POV

As soon as I ended the call with Jisoo, I walked outside and got in my car.

I pretty much lied to Jisoo, I walked back to the supermarket yesterday to get my car. But its okay, I just didn't want him to worry.

I immediately drove off with this stupid smile on my face. I memorized the place Jisoo lived, so it wasn't a problem for me to get there.

I pay attention too much huh...

I parked in front of his apartment complex and got out of my Volkswagen, heading to the stairs and going up to his floor.

Once I reached his door, I realized it was open, so I pushed it and went in.

"Jisoo?" I called. I didn't get a reply, but I heard a shower running, so I decided to wait on the couch.

A few minutes later the shower turned off, and I heard a door open.
Then another door opened, the one that separated Jisoo's room from the living room.

I looked up.

Oh no

No one POV

Jisoo was shirtless, and he only had a towel wrapped tightly around his waist.

Hyunjin never told Jisoo he was bisexual, but oh, this is what affected his gay side.

Jisoo's hair was also soaking wet, dripping water down his collarbone, to his chest, then his amazing abs--- then disappeared into his towel---...

All Hyunjin did was stare, until Jisoo saw him. "Hyunjin, hey. I'll be out in a minute. I just--"

"You have nice abs." Hyunjin interrupted, not paying attention. Jisoo gasped. Hyunjin realized what he said, but didn't take it back.

"Hyunjin! I step out for one second and you become interested in my abs?" Jisoo asked dramatically, putting a hand on his heart, then smirking.

"Well, I guess I do probably look hot right now." Jisoo teased, brushing his hair back with his hand. Hyunjin stopped breathing for a second, then shook his head.

"Stop that, I-"

"AdmIT IT!" Jisoo shouted, pointing at Hyunjin. Hyunjin paused, confused. "Admit wha-"

"That I look hot right now!"

Hyunjin went red. He stuttered. "J-Jisoo I-I'm b-" Jisoo ran over and put a finger on Hyunjin's lip. "Shhh.."

Hyunjin's face now resembled the colour of a tomato. "Just admit it." Jisoo whispered. Hyunjin scoffed.

"Fine, you hot lot right now. And what I was trying to say, is that I'm bisexual, and all this is a huge turn on. Being honest here." Hyunjin explained, motioning to Jisoo's body.

Jisoo looked taken back, but not for long.

"Oh really? So you're bisexual? Lucky I am too, so I don't care whether this turns you on or not." Jisoo replied, a playful, teasing smirk appearing on his face.

This made Hyunjin get up. Jisoo gulped when he saw Hyunjin's dark expression. He steppes back until he met with a wall. Hyunjin put his hands on the wall on each side of Jisoo.

"W-what are you-"

"Shh~"

Hyunjin copied Jisoo, the corner of his lips pulling into a smirk.

"You don't care if this turns me on right? Well what if I turn you on?" Hyunjin whispered sexily, taking his finger and running it down Jisoo's chest. down, down, down--

"Stop!" Jisoo yelled, pushing Hyunjin and running into his room. He leaned onto the door. He hears Hyunjin chuckle.

What just happened?

----

I'm sorry Allah 🙏

세븐틴 CARAT (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Going SVT └(★o★)┐
You Make My Day ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ
You Made My Dawn (☆^ー^☆)
사랑해요 乂❤‿❤乂