Five

Something bout ta go down

No one POV

It was yet another birthday for Hong Jisoo. His 17th to be exact, and he wasn't very happy about it.

Jisoo's phone beeped as he laid stressfully on his bed. Sighing, he picked up the mobile and turned on the screen.

1 unread message
Baekhyun
Happy Birthday Jisoo! How ya feelin?

Jisoo didn't want to reply, he just wanted to sulk in bed all day.

Me
Aight I guess

Jisoo didn't get a response and headed to the bathroom in a fussy manner.

He squeezed the toothpaste so hard, it shot onto the mirror. All this fuss was to avoid one thing...

Crying

He didn't want to cry, he wanted to be happy. He wanted his best friend.

He threw the toothpaste in the sink and pulled on his hair, looking at his refection in the mirror. Jisoo groaned loud enough for someone in the kitchen to hear.

A tear fell but he quickly wiped it and picked the toothbrush up again, brushing his teeth and washing his face. He then set out to the kitchen and made some cereal.

After finishing that cereal, he wiped another fallen tear and got ready for online school. He turned on his laptop and got started.

4 hours later.

It was Jisoo's birthday but it didn't feel like it. He had his online school and didn't have any special things. It was his first birthday away from home.

Jisoo closed his laptop and ran his hands through his pink coloured hair. He then felt hungry for Doritos, but he didn't have any. He figured since it was his birthday, he could treat himself a bit.

He put on a white turtle neck and black jeans with a belt. It was cold so he threw on a jacket.
He grabbed his keys and drove to the supermarket.

Jisoo's POV

I sighed getting out of the car. I hated today. I wanted today to be spent with Jeonghan.

Walking through the length of the supermarket, I honestly forgot about the Doritos and started to see if I needed anything else from.

I grabbed a cart and threw a frozen pizza in it, walking slower to find more things. I leaned on the cart and saw a birthday cake. One small enough for just me.

I grabbed in and put it in the cart, going back to the frozen isle and getting cookie dough ice cream. I got kraft Mac & Cheese too.

I've been really hooked on American food lately but I'm in Korea. Is this even legal?

I went to the self scan isle scanning my things and bagging them. I took the cart to the car with the bags inside. I guess you could say my spirits lifted a bit.

A bit.

I put the bags into my car and closes the car door, eager for the cake. I turned around with the cart and as soon as I did, it hit someone.

"Oh my goodness! I'm sorry! I-"

No One POV

Jisoo stopped as he saw the face of the person.

He got up and dusting himself off, looking straight at Jisoo. "Its my fault, i wasn't looking where I was going." Jisoo stood in his spot in shock. The other became confused.

"Are... You okay?" Asked the other. Jisoo looked up into the other's eyes.

"Jeonghan?"

-------

If you guys are wondering, yes its Baekhyun from Exo. He's so hawt 😍😍

Mkay bye (^~^)
luv y'all (☆^O^☆)
Stay Juicy (。・ω・。)
Going SVT ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ