Chapter twenty seven

Nashi POV

After dinner everyone was escorted to their assigned rooms but the doors were unlocked this time. Thanks may rin I thought. I Went went out to look for mommy.

—time skip—

After looking all of the west wing I couldn't find mommy. I went back to my room, when I bumped into Storm.
"Nashi?" Storm questioned the dark.
"Yes," I said back
"Can I sleep with you? Luke snores like a angry bear" he asked.
"Sure" I held out my hand to him as I led the way to my bed. We both jumped in bed and fell asleep.

Emma pov

I was walking around when I stumbled into a giant library! It had a desk in the middle with a fat middle aged man. Ewww he smelled like poop!
I sprayed him with the no smell spray. There we go. I grabbed a book that look interesting and went back to the room where rosemary and I were sleeping.

Natsu POV

I was looking all over this place well most of the one hall we were in. I made my way to the other side and Lucy's beautiful smell finally showed itself behind a white double door. I slowly opened it to see the beautiful blond laying in bed asleep.
"Luce..." I whispered to her slightly shaking her. She then slowly opened her big beautiful chocolate brown eyes.
"Natsu..." she said in her sleepy state.
"I'm here luce..." I put my forehead against hers. She then hugged me
"Please stay with me..." she said.
"Okay Luce.." I got up "but we need to go."
She nodded and got up.
"Meet me in the the other side of the house" I told her. She nodded and proceed to grab a change of clothes.
I left and went to the other side of the house where everyone was at.  I walked into me and Gajeels room.
"Hey metal face get up!" I said as I changed out of the fancy Night wear I was given.
"Huh? What do you want salamander?" He asked
"We gotta go I found Luce and now we are leaving" I told gajeel. He immediately got up and changed.
"I'll get Emma and rosemary, you get storm and Luke and Nashi" gajeel stated. I gave him a thumbs up as I left in the direction of the kids rooms.
I knocked on the door
"Nashi? Wake up." I said to the dark room.
"Huh? Daddy?" I heard nashi say.
"No it's not daddy." It felt wrong saying that I'm not sure why.
"Huh?" I heard someone else in the room say
"What are you talking about uncle natsu?" It was Storm
"What are you doing here, laying with nashi?!" I exclaimed.
"I uh..." Storm said a small blush was on his cheeks.
Ugh he's only eight I'll leave him be
"Anyway get dress and let's go." I told nashi and I closed the door and went to Luke and storms room.
"Luke, get up we are leaving" I said
"5 more minutes Momma" Luke said
"We dont have '5 more minutes'" I whispered yelled while pulling Luke outta the bed.
"Hey What the hell old man" Luke yelled
"SHHH! We are leaving! Now hurry up and get dressed unless you want your little friends to see you in your pink pajamas!" I said to Luke. He nodded.

-time skip-

Nashi POV

I was woken up by daddy he said we are going to finally see mom and leave this place! I was walking with Luke, storm and daddy, we all had our bed sheets. we stopped in front of a big window in the hall way where everyone was meeting up.
We then heard a pair of feet tapping down the hall.
"Luke? nashi?" The voice belong to a woman I knew.
"Momma?" Luke looked into the dark hall way with tears forming in his eyes. I held on to his sleeve waiting for him to lead me to mommy.
"Lukey come here let me see you!" I was confused, mommy never called 'Lukey'.

Word count 644
May 11th 2019
Revised May 13th 2019