Chapter twelve

Mira POV
I saw the twins go over to Lucy... I was fangirling nalu is happening!! Wait nooo! I saw the twins butt in and Lucy pulled away from natsu.. DAMMIT ALOMST... time for plan B.

Lucy POV

I felt something in my bed... more like someone. I quickly got up and pulled my sheets off of the person getting ready to Lucy kick whoever was there.
"Go back to bed Luce" said the salmon haired man so casually.
"Natsu!" I said in a whisper yell.
"What?" He questioned
"Don't you 'what' me" I said in a louder whisper yell.
He looked confused as he sat up from MY bed.
"Ugh never mind in to tired to deal with you right now" I gave up. I did have a long, emotionally exhausting day today and I was ready to sleep.
"Okay?" he scratched his head in confusion. I swear he's an idiot.
I laid down once again in my nice, warm bed and started drifting off to sleep.

Natsu POV

I followed lucy home, to make sure she got home okay. By time they got there I was too tired to go home and sleep so I just went up to a window and climbed threw. Turns out I made a lucky guess and I was in Lucy's room.
it was nice but the bed was nicer. It was soft and full of Lucy's scent. I laid down in it and found myself falling asleep. Then after a while someone turned on the lights and started shuffling around. I picked up the blanket just a little bit to see the person. It was lucy. She was changing and I couldn't look away. I felt my face get hot. She started moving around again and I quickly put the blanket down. I felt her get in the bed and relax for a second for she realized that I was here. Played dumb with her and eventually she just gave up and went to sleep. I then did the same.

Grays POV

The kids were sleeping already. It was 11pm when we got home just around when lucy left the guild maybe more.
"So, who do you think is the father of Lucy's kids" juvia asked
"Natsu" I simply said "Erza thinks so too I asked her earlier"
"How are you sure gray-sama?" Juvia questioned.
"Did you see Luke's face and Nashi's hair color" I said
"Oh yes put those two together and they look just like him and Lucy" juvia giggled.
"And they both use dragon slayer magic" I added.
"Juvia wonders if natsu knows" juvia said.
"It didn't seem like he knows if he is asking lucy who the father is." I said.
"Also you saw the text right!?"
"The operation Nalu thing?"
"That's gotta mean something other than Mira's ship"
"Yea"

Word count:415
May 7th 2019
Revised May 13th 2019