20 | chapter twenty

Start from the beginning

It was huge, the size of two long pillow cases if I had to measure it. Elijah was pissed off because Nash came home so late and so they argued all night waking up Caspian who was by my doorway with irritation on his face. Elijah and Nash were screaming in my room, the intensity of their argument had made my body tremble as I brought myself into my fetal position. As soon as a whimper flew past my lips, Nash stopped his yelling and came by my side with a glare shot towards Elijah who ran an annoyed hand down his face.

I had buried my face into Nash's chest but my eyes looked slightly at Elijah who gave me a guilty look, as if he felt sorry for frightening me. Elliot dragged Elijah out of my room and Caspian tiredly left my room giving me one last glance. It was tiring night but the fact that Nash went through all of that just to get me gummy bears made a soft smile spreads across my face.

I reach into the bowl to grab a bear but Nash grabs my hand to stop me. I look at him again and he wears a cheeky smile. Confused, I tilt my head but he doesn't answer me with words as he grabs a green bear and bites the head of it with his teeth, leaving the rest of the body outside his mouth. I realize what he wants me to do and I blush but I can't help but grin at how corny he is.

Leaning forward, I open my mouth to bite the other end of the treat but he sucks it into his mouth and chews on it before I can. My mouth drops into an o shape and he chuckles lightly.

"Too slow," he teases.

I pout and mouth, "no fair."

He shrugs and I grab a gummy bear, biting the head exactly like how he did while leaving some on the outside of my mouth for him to bite. He raises a brow before he shakes his head incredulously coming close to suck part of the bear into his mouth but I suck it into my mouth before he can as my revenge and I cockily grin as I begin to chew the delicious flavor of cherry.

"Bad boy," Nash growls.

He grasps my neck firmly with his hand and drags me forward forcefully smashing his lips against my own. His tongue swirls with my own as we fight the game of dominance, a game that I was destined to always lose as Nash took over and tasted every crevice, every inch and every nook and cranny of my mouth.

He swallows my moans and leaves me breathless as I'm running out of air but the feeling of his lips pressed against mine is too hypnotic, too delightful to break apart from. I'm trying to decide whether I want to breath or enjoy this feeling more but Nash makes the decision for me as he breaks away from me and rests his forehead against mine.

"Cherry," he licks his lips with his eyes lidded, "my favorite."

My cheeks feel incredibly hot but the moment is broken up with coughing and I scramble away from Nash, the bowl falling onto his lap. I look away from Nash and my eyes catch Elijah and Elliot who enter the room with Caspian following, texting away on his phone. I hoped that they didn't see us but with the giddy smile on Elliot's face and the embarrassment mixed with approval on Elijah's face I could tell that they saw at least a little of it.

Elliot goes to rush over to me but Elijah stops him by wrapping his arms around his waist, pulling him close into his embrace. Elliot grumbles but remains in Elijah's hold as they sit in a couch across from where Nash and I sat. Caspian sits in an armchair that faces the large television that sits on a long wooden structure painted grey to match the decor of the living room with DVD's and all the other fixings Elliot added to dress up the room.

I didn't know what this was about but I was already worried simply by having both Elijah and Nash in the same room.

Oh, boy.

Sounds like troubles brewing

~xoxo, Babybird.