MIKASA - ONE

AUTHOR-CHAN: POV

Mikasa was on her way back home from the store. She turned 16 about two or three weeks ago and she probably should've taken her drivers exam, but nope! Too lazy! Anyways, while Mikasa was crossing the road, the 'amazing!' (Pls note the sarcasm) Car-Chan came at her at full speed and greeted Mikasa with a big hug!

And because of that she died! Yayyyy! Not. Now here she's, in complete darkness... Oh, hmmmmm... I think she heard something! Wait! She can open her eyes now!

When she opened her eyes, the first thing- well more like things, were two adults and three boys that were looking down at her.  Mikasa tried to ask a question but she can't talk! 'Wait wait wait! Why does it look like I'm in a crib!' She thought 'Wait... is it possible that I reincarnated?! Well that's what it likely could be... ah! Wait what are these pieces of weird story!'

After a while the story pieces ended, and guess what! Mikasa, turned out to be the villainess of this story called 'My Heart Belongs To You!'! In the story, she fell in love with Toshiro Hyousuke the main love interest of the story, who is in love with Azumi Hanakok along with four more other people, Danuju Junichiro, Hachi Kazuya, and Haruko Hiromitsu. Because of Jealousy, Misaka, or as the story calls her Hayami bully the heroine. She also does a lot of bad thing to her, which lead her to failure...

'Oh god, that seems like a lot of people I have to avoid! Ughhhhhh, why can't I become one of the side characters?!?!?!' The little baby said to herself. Then she remembered that her new family was still here. 'Ahhhh! I totally forgot to act like a baby!! Uh-uh-uh, how does a baby act again? Oh yeah they cry!' Mikasa, now Hayami thought.

Then she started to sniff, after a few seconds, she bursted into tears. The woman; who Hayami assumes is the mother, quickly picked her up gently and started to rock Hayami back and forth. Hayami continued to cry, but inside her little head, she was so thankful that she signed up for acting class in her past life.

Her mother then sat down, and the three boys crowd around her with her father stand to the side. A boy with brown hair and red eyes looked at her straight in the eyes. To act even more baby-like, Hayami started giggling and grabbed onto his hair since some were within her reach.

"Awww, look Ichiro she likes you!" The mother said.  "Of course she likes me! I'm gonna be her favorite when she grows up!" The boy, now known as Ichiro exclaimed. 

"Can I hold her, mother?" Another boy with grayish white hair and blue eyes asked mother. "Of course but be careful!" Akari, their mother agreed. Hayami was then gently placed into the arms of her second brother Kosuke. 'Ahhhh, is this what love feels like? I Love it!' Our villainess thought to herself. Then her stomach start to grumble. Because she could talk she started crying, which scared her poor brother into thinking he did something wrong when it's simply because Hayami is hungry. 

Kosuke handed Hayami back to his mother when she started crying. After figuring out she was hungry, her third brother, Saburo asked to feed her, which her mother agreed to again. Hayami couldn't lie. She loved the feeling of being loved by everyone. 

After her little meal, she found herself in the arm of her father, Hataru. Hayami's father held her gently in his arm as he walked around the room. Hayami thinks that because she's a child, she gets tired super easily because after 5 minutes she could barely stay awake.

Hayami could definitely get use to a great life like this, and then she drifted off to sleep...