12

Nashi's POV

I look outside on the porch of our home. I love the way the sun peaks it's head through the horizon. It makes me feel at home, and comforted. On times like this I always wonder, what was my father like? I mean I do have a few memories of him, but most of what I know of him is from what my mom tells me. 

She misses him sooo much, I can tell. But she tells us to be strong for him, in hopes that he's watching us from another universe. I think that's really cool. 

Momma always said he was a fire-dragon slayer; one of the lasts of his kind. She'd say how strong he was. How he loved food like I did, and how he was so silly, but sweet and caring. I wanted to be just like him! It was because of this that I wasn't surpised when I burped fire once. Mommy doesn't know. I want to keep it that way. 

She gets really sad whenever my brother and I bring him up, even though she never refuses to tell us anything we want to know. So me and my brother made a pact to keep Mom smiling. It's the least we could do. 

"Nash! Mom wants you downstairs! Your going to be late for school!" Luke yells. "What school, its the guild for crying out loud!" I yell back. "Yeah Yeah, hurry up!" The guild decided to host a school held for all the younger children (since we had so many) by Aunt Mira and Aunt Erza. Aunt Erza kept claiming that education was a very important skill that we needed, but when she tried teaching us, it didn't end well. Lets just say Aunt Mira is more gentle. 

I run out of our house with Luke and Mom behind me, when we get to the guild, I greet my friends; Nova and Emma. Although Emma is way older than us, she still likes hanging out with us which is really cool! I look up to her. "Hey guys!" I grin. They greet me back. "Did you see Aunt Erza's new lesson plan?" Emma asks. "Don't remind me.." Nova shivers. "Is it that bad?" I giggle. "Yes! She wants us to strengthen our magic power and our brains by doing a math problem relay!" Nova exclaims. I shiver. "Now I see the problem."  "Let's just hope that Nova's mom can change it.." Emma reasons. "Y-yeah.." Nova and I stutter. 

After awhile of talking and laughing. School starts. Nothing much happens there, so I'm just going to skip it, heh. 

After school, we took the little girls Rosemary and Sylvia out to walk around Magnolia, with Asuka looking over us. She is 16 after all. We used the little money Emma's parents gave her and went to small cafes and flower crown shops. After awhile, I decided I wanted to head home. Asuka mentioned walking me home, but I shrugged it off. I knew my Aunts and my Mom would be upset, but I wanted to learn how to defend myself. And being in a situation like that would definitely  help, so I'd take my chances. 

It normally takes 10 minutes from where I am to walk home, but I was walking quicker so that I could have a less likely chance of being in danger. The pace I was walking at would cut the journey by at least 3 minutes. It wasn't a lot, but it would be enough. (THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH)

I was 5 minutes away from home, walking in an abandoned alley when I heard rustling in a nearby bush. Of course, I was curious, but I kept walking. Heh, try again fools! You thought I'd fall for-   I felt someone grab me from behind. I thrashed around wildly, trying to free myself from the grasp. "Let me go you-" The person behind me covered my mouth. I bit it, hard. "OW! This kid is crazy!" The person says. I use this chance to elbow him off of me. The man falls down. I run away. After a few twists and turns, I see another guy blocking the other entrance. I turn around and see the same guy from earlier. Crap! Remind me never to go through the secret alley again!  I ball my fists. I guess I have to fight now. Maybe I should've just went with Asuka instead of being a cocky idiot. 

The first guy from earlier charges at me first. I use my fire dragon fist to punch him away. I started learning from Uncle Romeo. He said he was taught my my dad himself before he died. I don't believe him, but I still trained with him. My magic is strong, but compared to these guys I have little to no chance. While I'm distracted, the second guy kicks me in my back, knocking me down. I pop back up quickly, thanks to Aunt Erza's teachings. The two-sided fight continued on, and I was loosing; badly.

I ended up on the floor, trembling. The first guy put his foot on my face and put pressure on it. "Now you little brat! Tell me where your father is!" he commanded. "I-I don't know! He died 4 years ago! And even if I didn't know, I wouldn't tell you bastards!" I yell, with the little energy I had left. "You little wretch" The guy lifts me up my my neck, choking me. I use my small hands to try and pry away his grip or burn it, but it isn't working. I'm either out of magic power or he's used to getting burned. I feel my eyes start to close. Shoot!  

As my eyes get heavier by the moment, I see a figure with a black cloak on approach us. Oh no! Is that their master? I'm screwed now!  Before I my eyes closed, I heard the cloaked figure say something. 

"I think that's enough fun for you guys."

oOOoooOoh who's the hooded figure? I wonder. Anywasy hh=ope u enjoy see ya

Sayonara <3

PS: These are the ages, in case your confused.

AGES

Asuka - 16

Emma - 10

Nashi - 6

Storm - 6

Nova - 6

Gale - 6

Reiki - 6

Rosemary - 4

Rin & Sylvia - 4

Luke - 4 

Lance - 4