9

Natsu's POV

"Damn!" I kick a knocked over chair while holding Nashi on my hip. "They left without a trace too, it's like they never came..." Jellal starts. "What do we do now? The girls and the kids are gone!" Gray shouts. "Well except for Nashi, that lucky bastard...." Gajeel grumbles. I take at him. "Let's at least be grateful that it's just Levy, Lucy, Erza, and Juvia, the rest went home." Jellal explains. "Besides, There one of the strongest female wizards in our guild. I think they could handle themselves." Jellal chuckles. I think of Erza and shudder. "Y-yeah." " 'guess the cave's our only option." Gajeel mutters. We all sigh and walk in the direction of the cave, hoping to be reunited with our families.

We get to the cave. "Okay, we'll go in. Natsu, you stay here with Nashi." Jellal commands. "Aw, but why?" I pout. "You really want to put Nashi in danger?" Jellal questions. "Fine!" I grumble.

I lean on the side of the cave as Nashi quietly sits next to me. "I can't believe they made me stay behind! I mean don't they know that I'm one of the strongest wizards!" I complain. "Ra!" Nashi gurgles in agreement. "Heh, I know you'll agree with me." I rub my daughters head. "We'll be home soon enough, 'kay?" "Mhm!" Nashi cheers. I chuckle as she crawls on top of me and lays her head on my chest. She puts her thumb in her mouth and falls asleep. "I promise.."

I'm startled awake as I hear yelling. I slowly lay Nashi down and run near the opening of the cave. About a second later I see a man run out. I lunge at him and attack him from behind, with my fist, leaving him knocked out cold. The rest run up to me and Nashi holds my leg. "So your up now.." I murmur, softly grabbing her hand. "Was he the one?" I face the group. "Yeah, he knows where they are, but he tried to tease us by telling us and running away.." Gray explains. "Well, then. We know what we have to do now, right?" Jellal asks. Gajeel smirks and cracks his knuckles. "Yup, Gihi!"

Lucy's POV
Lucy..
Lucy...

I hear a voice. I can't tell where it's coming from, but I can hear it.. somewhere in this dark abyss.

Lucy...
Lucy...
"Lucy!" Levy's voice wakes me up. "H-huh? Where am I?" I rub my head and look around. I see Levy, Erza, Juvia, Emma, Storm, and Gale. Ah, I forgot to mention, a little after Levy and I found out, Juvia found out too, and Storm was born. Right now, Juvia and Erza are pregnant, Juvia with twins. "Are you okay? Where's Nashi? What happened?" Levy bombarded me with questions. I sigh and begin to explain.

"Thank goodness she's safe." Levy sighs. "I can't believe this happened on my day off.." Erza grumbles. "Are you and the babies okay?" I ask Erza and Juvia. "Yeah, they didn't hurt us.." Juvia smiles. "Lucky you." I pout. "Anyways, how do we get out of here?" Levy asks. "Or better yet, why are we here?" I wonder.

"Maybe the boys wanted to leave us a kinky surprise ;)."

"Stop being so horny all the time Juvia."

"I can't help it.. ;( "

"No, because they wouldn't have  attacked me."

"Maybe Gray~Sama just doesn't like you ;)"

"Shut it!"

"Can everyone shut up!" We freeze as Erza yells. "We need to get out of here first. Save the useless bickering for later! I have strawberry cake waiting to be eaten!" We gulp. "S-Sorry..."

"Geez, what a rowdy bunch." A y'all man with brown ruffled hair approaches us. "What do you want?" I snarl. "Relax. I'm just trying to make you at home, you'll be here for awhile." He snickers and faces his back towards us. I frown.

"Welcome ladies.." he pauses.

"... to hell.."

Small filler chapter tysm for reading and being patient, goodbye!