10

Lucy's POV

The man throws me down to the floor, I whimper in pain. "Lucy!" The ladies call out. "I-I'm fine. I don't want you guys getting hurt, plus I'll take the pain, it's not too bad anyways." I struggle to get the words out as blood pours from the gash in my head and stomach. "Stop it! She'll die from blood loss!" Levy cries. "Please let her go!" Juvia sobs. The man frowns. "Hmph, fine. See you later, princesses." The man walks away. It's at that moment where I can't keep up the  tough façade, I hit the floor. "Lucy!" The girls rush to me. "I-, I can't" That's the last thing I remember before passing out. 

No One's POV

Levy holds Lucy and bring her towards the back of the cell. "We need to get out of here!" Levy whispers/yells. "Yeah, Lucy needs special Medical help, and Wendy is visiting Porlyusica!" Juvia panics. "Crap! Hang on Lucy!" Erza says. 

Just then, the walls explode. In come Gajeel, Natsu, Gray, and Jellal. The girls silently cheer as I hold Lucy. "Hurry! She needs help!" The boys take Emma, Gale, Reiki, and Storm as the girls escape. Once everyone has gone, Natsu then picks up the very frail Lucy and heads back to the group. He takes one more look in the direction of the building. "You'll pay." And with that they run into the woods.

After awhile, they take a break. The two pregnant ladies collapse near one tree as their husbands tend to them. Emma, Gale, Reiki, and Storm play near another tree while Levy and Gajeel watch. Natsu, on the other hand gently drops Lucy. He takes off his vest and scarf. He wraps the scarf around Lucy's head, stopping the blood flow there; and his vest around her stomach, doing the same. He then kissed her forehead. "Please be okay." Nashi wobbles over and falls into her fathers comfortable lap. 

Lucy's POV

I blink my eyes open. I see a white sky. Is this heaven?  Did I die?  A quick look to the side reassured me that I sure was alive and not outside. But why was I in a nice room? I sit up and take another look around. Better yet, why am I in OUR room? Was the kidnapping a dream?  I get up only to fall to the floor in pain. I lift up my shirt, slightly wincing. I see a huge scar where the pain was sourced from. So it was real after all. 

I get up and slowly start to walk. I get to the stairs and grab onto the banister. I see Nashi playing with toys on the carpet in the living room. She turns her little head and spots me. "Mummy!" Nashi cheers. I hear shuffling and watch a worried Natsu rush over to me. "Heyyy slow down.." he coaxes while I wince getting down the final stair. He gently moves my arm around his shoulder and sneaks his other hand around my waist, supporting me as we head to the couch. When we finally get there and sit down,  I lay my head on Natsu's bare chest. I catch my breath. "W-what happened?" I stutter, my head still woozy from the wound. 

"You got beat up pretty bad. After the guy left, you fainted. Then we found you guys and found medical help." Natsu sighs. "What... happened.. to your.." "I took my scarf and vest off to stop your wounds from bleeding. It's in the wash." Natsu Explains. "I'm sorry... for making you.. worry.." I struggle to get the words out of my mouth. "Shh, its fine. Get some rest." I relax more into Natsu's grasp and fall asleep.

Natsu's POV

I hear Nashi whimper and feel her crawl onto the other side of my lap. I chuckle as her small fist grab onto my pants. A few moments later, I can hear her soft breath on my leg. I grin at the two. 

I never tell anyone this, but when Igneel left; I felt really empty and alone. Joining the guild helped, but I still felt a void. I never truly knew why, I just assumed that it was the need to find Igneel. But now, with these two; I feel complete. I'll always miss Igneel, but the love I have for Nashi and Lucy, well let's just say it keeps me occupied ;).

I move Nashi on top of Lucy and carry them Bridal Style to our room. I lay them both down before plopping myself down on the bed.

"sleep tight"

hope u enjoy baiuiuiu