Finally Broken

Back in action! Enjoy your Friday!

_________________________________

Ronu

He's in bed... with my DAUGHTER?? Oh nonononononono... how could this've happened?? I'll show that half 'n half bitch what's up!! I raise my finger to tell those irresponsible teenagers what for when I feel pain shoot through my ear... no... Kyouta...

"You guys mind if I borrow Ronu for a little? Thanks" She sings with a fake smile on her face.

My wife drags be down the hallway and we stop a few doors away from the staircase.

"Kyouta"

"No, hush.Just let me handle this. You don't understand. I'll give you a wonderful explanation later, okay?"

I trust my wife... she's never let me down.

"Okay."

She walks away from me and goes back to the kids. I go back downstairs to finish making breakfast for all of us. I totally forgot that I had to make Shouto some.

Shouto

Kyouta busts back into Momo's room and says,

"You kids better have a wonderful explanation for this."

I need to step in. Momo can't keep standing up for me. They need to see me as my own person, so I need to defend myself.

"Mrs. Yaoyorozu, I'm sure that Momo explained my poor relationship with my father to you. I don't know what she elaborated on, but after my mother was hospitalized, I endured terrible physical and emotional abuse from my father. As a result, I experience nightmares pretty often. Momo must've come in to comfort me."

"Must have?"

"If I'm being totally honest, I don't remember much of what happened; I was really tired. But I know that Momo was there. She probably saw my ice."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, quirks can be linked to emotion. Just as heroes tend to stress their quirks more during battle, either out of anger or fear, during nightmares and such, I tend to accidentally activate my quirk."

"Oh... that is a wonderful explanation. Well... that's for telling me. You kids can come down for breakfast."

Kyouta walks off and Momo looks at me. She smiles deeply and says,

"Come on, I'm starving."

I smile in response... I've can't ever remember having breakfast with my whole family...

Momo

We walk downstairs together and don't see my dad. Where did he go? I look over at the island of the kitchen and see him leaning on the counter with his look... we all know it... it's the "inescapable stare of death."

He continues creepily staring at us until my mom joins us downstairs.

"Hey, sweetie? Could we talk in our room?"