Saturday Mornings...

_______________________________________

Wow, has it been awhile or what?! It's good to be back, guys. Look, I'm gonna level with you... lately, it seems like every time I've got something good going, a big monsoon just buried me alive and I have to start all over... it's been rough. Like, I dumped my boyfriend for lying to me... to have him come back to school on Monday and start dating my BEST FRIEND. Yeah... And, also, we've been dealing with some toxic relationships in my family and we've been cutting some people off... eh... that's not an easy thing to deal with. TRUST ME, I WOULD'VE COME BACK SOONER but... MY LAPTOP BROKE!! So, I'm fed up with WAITING for my laptop to be fixed, or waiting for things to go my way. I'm gonna do what makes ME HAPPY! We've been reading your thoughtful comments on our story and one comment in particular really hit me... it was from @jstar8645... it actually made me feel needed, y'know? Because, if left with nothing else, I have you guys! I love that I can say that! Thank you... seriously... thank you for waiting so long for this depressed nerd to FINALLY come back to her keyboard. I think I've found my funk again! Anyway... enough of my emotional speech... TIME FOR THE STORY YOU DUDES HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!

It's been awhile... but I'm still here! Enjoy this chapter, my dudes! I put my heart and soul into it!

Happy Friday!
Mrs-Shakespeare!

_______________________________________

Momo

I walk up the stairs and fold my arms. It's cold in here ...

I turn the corner of the hallway to head to my room and see Shouto's bedroom door completely covered in frost. Is that what's making everything so cold?

I walk over to his door and nearly slip on some ice...

Is he okay?

.

.

.

Shouto? What's going on with him? I grab the door knob but immediately retract it. After I pulled it away, I realize that my hand had almost stuck to the knob. I create some gloves and try to twist the knob, but it won't budge. The whole door is stuck. I start slamming my shoulder into the door to try and bust it open.

Shouto

"Get up, Shouto."

I look up at my father... his face twisted in anger and covered in flames. I remain on my knees...

He roughly grabs my arm and I feel myself fall into the coffee table.

Mom...

"I said get up, dammit!"

Wait... She's gone...

"Look at what you made me do!" I see a glass that was knocked off of the table and is now shattered on the floor...

No one is here to save me.

I close my eyes as I feel him grab the front of my shirt...

Natsuo...

"Why are you acting so weak?"

Fuyumi...

"You're supposed to be the next number one hero!!"

Touya