A/N #1

As we all know, we don't really know anything about Momo's parents. They have yet to make any appearance in the show... However, we know that they're super wealthy and that she comes from a super hero family and that one (or both) of her parents are pro heroes. So, in this story, her parents play a pretty big role... So, we had to give them names, personalities, and quirks. 

In our story, her Dad's name is Ronu and her mom's name is Kyota. Her dad is the number 13 hero, Mr. Everything. He has the quirk: Creation, like Momo. Her mom doesn't have a quirk. So, they're gonna be seen quite often in this story. Ronu actually kinda becomes like another father figure for Shouto. Eventually, there's this sour relationship that forms between Mr. Everything and Endeavor (Shouto opens up to him about the abuse and everything...) and this rivalry-thing comes about. Kyota looks more like Momo (black hair, onxy eyes) and Ronu has short, brown hair and blue eyes. Her parents are wealthy but not super snobby. They're actually kinda laid back about her relationship with Shouto.

___________________________________________________

Author's note INSIDE an author's note??? Whaaa—
Thanks for reading (and NOT skipping) my author's note. NOW! On with the show!!

___________________________________________________