Ronu

____________________________________

So, I just wanna avoid confusion. This chapter starts off in a nightmare. Also, UA, like most Japanese schools, starts school at the beginning of the year and ends at the end of the year (unlike western schools that start in September and crap). So, yes, according to this timeline, it should be relatively close to the holiday season. Just making sure we're all cleared up here!"

ALSO!!

Ronu is FINALLY introduced in this chapter. He doesn't look much like Momo (she gets her looks from her mom, Kyouta). But, I drew a bit of art (yes... I claim the rights to that crappy art that lies above this note.) Yes, please excuse the bad art!! I was just drawing some sketches and Chica wouldn't let me post this unless this picture was up here, too. 

Some things to note: Ronu's hero name is "Mr. Everything." Because... he has the creation quirk... so... he can make essentially anything abiotic. So, you'll probably see him in pictures involving Earth. Cuz... everything? Earth? Idrk... So, for his suit, his whole chest is exposed so he can have more room to use his quirk. He can do this... unlike Momo... Because he doesn't have boobs. I'll try and provide a better picture next time.

But, I REALLY think you'll like him!! He's a real sarcastic goofball and... um... he REALLY hates Endeavor. Which, as you'll soon find out, might just create a problem for their relationship.

So... anyway... enjoy today's chapter!!

____________________________________  

I feel his grip on my arm tighten.

"Have you forgotten what you are?"

How could I? He tells me all the time... constantly reminding me every day.

"I'm sorry"

"I'm sure you are!"

I feel him grab my hair and pull me towards himself. I wince and let out a little cry.

I sit up and my eyes shoot open. It was just a dream... It felt so real... I can't believe that I was thinking about... him.

It's been two weeks since Shouto and I started dating and things are... different. But, I like this different. I don't think I've ever seen him so vulnerable.. or happy.

I crawl out of my bed and start getting ready for my date. It's a Saturday, so I'm at home to visiting my parents. It feels good to see them. But, I also have a date tonight. I just took a nap, too. So, I'm full of energy. Oh man... What should I wear? Focus, Momo. One thing at a time.

I walk into my bathroom and brush my hair and teeth. I do a bit of makeup and make sure my nails look okay.

Once I'm done, I pull on one of my nice, maroon dresses and turn around to look at myself in the mirror. Damn, Momo. I'm ecstatic... every time Shouto and I go out on a date, he always finds some way to make me feel so special! I'm telling you, his chivalry levels are off the charts!!

I skip downstairs and slide my shoes on once I've reached the front door. I love the way my heels clack against the floor.

"Heya, Momo"

Oh... no no no no Not my dad!!

"Hi, dad!" I turn to face him shyly. God... I hope he's as dense as I think he is...

"Where you goin' all dolled up, hmm?"

Nope. I've gotta get outta here... fast. Oh... let me explain. This is my dad: Ronu Yaoyorozu. The number 19 hero. He's got the creation quirk, too. You see, my mom makes a lot of money by running the family business, and my dad... is a hero. That, in itself, should explain why we're so rich... haha... You see, I'm an only child... and a girl... and that is the perfect recipe for overprotectiveness... apparently. I don't know if Shouto would see the sunrise if my dad found out that I've got a boyfriend without him knowing...