Chapter 32- Goodbye my almost lover, goodbye my hopeless dreams,

Please read end message and watch/listen to song on the side. Thank you, please listen while reading. 

~~

Goodbye my almost lover, goodbye my hopeless dreams. Im trying not to think about you. Cant you just let me be. So long my luckless romance. My back is turned on you. Should've known you'd give me heart ache. Almost lovers always do....

Gaara's POV

I sat on our bed staring at my feet.

"GAARA!? LISTEN TO ME PLEASE!" Temari cried out, tears streaming down her face. This is his fault. Becuase she fell in love with him, everything is so....destroyed. He took her away from us and left her. Now she is missing. "Please..." Temari whispered falling on her knees. 

"Gaara! She's missing!! Do SOMETHING!!" Kankuro shouted. I looked around the room and sighed. I looked up with determination. I got up, throwing my cloak behind me. Kankuro was knealing on the ground hugging Temari as she sobbed. She's at the Akatsuki and I know it.

Shukaku guided me on my sand towards the akatsuki hide out. How? Zenaku, he's been in my head the entire time Airi was with Sasuke. He's told me everything. Shukaku ordered him to.

I quietly snuck into the hideout and landed with a soft thud on the floor and saw Airi asleep with....Itachi. Bastard!

I scirbbled a note and picked airi up, leaving the note in her place saying never touch my sister again.

"Nii-san?" She asked opening her eyes. She stared at me and smiled. "I knew someone would come for me." I nodded and we were off. About three hours later Shukaku gave out and I was left to walk with a sleeping sister for 600 more miles. I began walking carrying her the entire way.

No Ones POV (So much easier than Tea

By the time the sun was rising Gaara was almost in Suna, just a few more hours and he was there. Temari and Kankuro were worried sick back at home, wondering if they lost another sibling. And most of the village were praying for one of them to be dead. But some where hoping for their soon to be kazekage to prove himself with this task. At around 9:00 in the morning gaara arrived and headed home. As he walked into the door and set Airi down on her bed upstairs.

Airi's POV

I woke up scrreaming. Everything was on fire, Gaara, Temari, Kankuro, Naruto, and Itachi were dead along with Kakashi. And he was laughing sitting there screaming about revenge. Sasuke killed everyone in the village, he set it on fire! My siblings rushed in and gaara was holding me. I was crying by now, tears streaming relentlessly down my face.

"Shhh, its ok."

"Sweetie whats wrong?" Temari bent down next to me and gaara,

"It was him! He set Konoha on fire! He killed everyone!" I cried out earning a tighter more guarded hug from Gaara.

"Who airi? Who?!" Knakuro asked bending down.

"Sasuke..." I whispered letting out choked little pathetic sobs.Gaara clenched his teeth.

"Lets go back to bed ok?" He said, trying to contain his anger. Keyword:Trying. I nodded and layed down and he layed down next to me. Trying to protect me from nightmares. I fell asleep quickly. When I woke up I was alone in my room. I heard a bunch of voices down stairs. I silently hopped over the stair railing and landing a little bit behind the voices. I creeped around the wall seperating us and took a silent deep breath.

"IS SHE HERE IS SHE OK!?" Naruto.

"Did she get sasuke?!" Sakura..

"No! Shut up about sasuke already, im sick of the bastard!" Gaara..

" WHATS WRONG WITH SASUKE!! HE'S MY FRIEND!"

"If you saw what I did you would hate him too, what he put my sister through is...unforgivable."

"W-what did he do?" Sakura whispered. I decided that I had had enough.

"Nothing you need to stick your nose into. Its fine, he was just being sasuke. Its his nature to abandon things he's close too. Its all he knows." I said stepping into sight. Naruto ran up and hugged me.

"Im so glad your ok! I should've never let you out of my sight!" I felt bad for him. He lost me once to sasuke, got me back and then lost me again to his brother! How would you feel if your friend kept leaving you. I hugged him back.

"Sorry..." I said and stepped back. Sakura glared a little.

"This is your second time! Your were with his brother! How could you not have gotten sasuke!?" What crawled up her butt? Is she- No she cant be! I was only trying to get him back! But that means I had to spend more time with him. More time that she couldnt have him around her fingers. Or pretend that he is anyways. Maybe her and Ino should be best friends!

"Are you...jealous? Jealous that he talked to me more? Sakura, im surprised really..." She blushed and growled.

"Shut up! You would think someone would get their boyfriend back to them!! You slept in the same bed as him!" Great make gaara angrier.

"I slept in the same bed as itachi too! And as Gaara! I get scared! Its not my fault!!"

"YES IT IS! ITS YOUR OWN MIND AND IF YOU CANT HANDLE IT MAYBE YOU SHOULD'NT BE A SHINOBI!!" She was now almost out of the door with Naruto behind her, backing up a step a word.

"Your right...maybe I should'nt be one...." I whispered and Kankuro slammed the door from the side.

"What the hell is going on?!" I looked up at him.

"Im not a shinobi anymore." I dropped my headband and walked solemnly upstairs. My eyes wide and fixed on the floor. I think its for the best....

Gaara and I agree airi, its too dangerous now and I dont feel like going on another goose chase. Just let Zukaku take care of you from now on.

I nodded at shukaku's words and ignoring the splitting headache I got from them. Gaara put an arm around me and hugged me. 

"I love you brother." I whispered and he whispered it back smiling. 

This is love, it isnt love that you share with someone you will marry and grow old with, this is love that you are born with, the love of your family, of a sibling, even though times get rough...even though sometimes you may hate them, they still love you. And gaara and I, i think thats the only way we've experienced love. Is with each other. Its unconditional. And its sad that now, after 13 years, what we've been searching for we've had all along, we just didnt recognize it. I dont need someone to marry, not yet, maybe not ever. I've felt the pain of losing someone. The stab of the knife..and i've felt the pain it was to take the knife out. The letters that made it final we seperate. I wont see him again. Not now not ever. And..im okay with that. Im fine with living a normal life. Falling in love with a normal guy, marrying, have 3 kids and dying in my sleep.

Because thats life, your born, you live, you die. And anyone who tries for an exciting life as a shinobi is either killed or heart broken. You either end up like Itachi or Tsunade and in the end...you still die.

                                               [End of part 1]

Oh i bet you all just died a little inside ^_^ lol that just means SHIPPUDEN TIME!!!!MUAHAHAHA! Hey, i still have some torturing for Airi! >:) once again SHIPPUDEN TIMEEE!!