Chapter 7- Your nothing more than him

This chapter is dedicated to:

All of my lovely fans <3 my story really blew up this week (or past weeks idk lol) anyways mssg me if ur my fan and havnt had a dedication! I want to be able to dedicate it to all of my fans who enjoy this story! Anyways alot of this is from my quizilla (recently got a mssg, thank you Inugirl1716 for telling me) that ppl may not know, I am werfv on quizilla (my quizilla fans who followed me here ;)  anyways...what was the point of this? OH! um. haha ok well, it is called Mama im in love with a criminal on failzilla so that explains the beggining and ending songs. If you want you can view them but im not sure when i added the one i created myself (these vids arent mine in this one) but when you find the crap vid you'll know. I run off gifs ok?! anyways I LOVE LOVE LOVE you guys! and if you read till the end i love you even more, even the people who read the bottum then went back to the top to be loved :) 

Chapter 7- Your nothing more than him. 

Beginning Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44t7NMREtVk&list=FLrrb6FajgognTZIJxUKZ5LQ&index=3&feature=plpp_video 

I woke up on a soft bed. I thought i slept on a mat? Oh right..i slept at Sasuke's house. I sat up and smelled something in the air....

I thudded down the stairs and ran towards the smell, which led me to the kitchen of course. 

"Morning. Im making breakfast so...go...do something." Sasuke said fixated on the food. I walked up next to him and watched. Mmm chocolate pancakes.

"Hey....what are you doing?"

"Watching...is that ok?" His lips twitched a little. Did he almost smile?

"Ya...i guess."

~~~

After we ate breakfast we went on a walk. I took a look at the beautiful trees and green plants. So much color! In suna, we dont have alot of color. Normally just tan or peach colors because..well...its pretty much a desert village. I mean really? Village Hidden in The Sand? Its a DESERT.

"Hey you want to walk outside of the village?" He asked. "There are some great towns we can visit close by that have some nice food...you probably dont get to eat it where you live." I nodded happily as we walked out of the gates while the two jounin there smiled at us and hurried off somewhere giggling...they are guys...lol (dont u want to put tht for like evry answer on your exams XD)