Chapter 9- WTCupcake just happened there?

~~

SOOOOO, it turns out that we were supposed to cheat on the test...woops...i kinda...well...how do i explain. I left it blank...

Ya ya i still passed in the end for staying for the final question! Im so brave! Believe it!.....Crud. Note to self: Stop hanging out so much with naruto

Note to self: Put that on a sticky note to self.

Note to self: Stop making Note to selves....

So here I am. Watching Sakura and Ino battle for their love with sasuke... if only.they.knew....RAMEN WAS ON SALE TODAY WE SHOULD BE THERE NOT AT THE EFFIN CHUNNIN EXAMS READY TO DIIIIEE!

I walked up to Anko, our proctor for the 2nd exam.

"Hey...annnnkooo." She looked at me and squinted.

"What'ya want kid. If its something about the release form i cant change it sorry."

"Uhhhh....if i make it out alive from the forest of death...........can you buy me ramen?" I looked up at her with puppy dog eyes.

"What is she smoking?" I heard kankuro ask temari in the backround. I looked up at her. I dont care if its stupid to ask a protcor, who i just met, for ramen if i come out alive. Im just trying to lighten the mood actually. Everyone is tense and even Naruto has failed to release the stress, actually he caused most of it!

Anko started laughing.

"I like you kid. Ya i'll take you out for ramen. If your survive the forest." I smiled. Then i remebered. I have to go in...alone.

"Annnd if i go in alone what will you do if I survive." She laughed.

"Kid if you go in alone you WONT survive!"

"Im going in alone...-_-" 

"0_0....^_^U Sucks for you kid! But why?"

"Im the fourth addition to my team..." She sighed.

"Alright i'll make it easy for you. Stay along the fence. They dont know but we've layed extra heaven and earth scrolls along there. then theres a path running through the forest that nobody will see you on." She whispered. She pointed alittle ways away to gate #4.

"Head diagenol (SP) to your left youll feel a shock and a burning sensation but it feels good. Good luck. Hope to see you at Ichiraku's!" I smiled and ran back.

"Kankuro, get me gate #4." He shot his eyebrows up in confusion but none the less did it.

"Airi, be careful! Ok dont pick fights unless you NEED too!" Temari ranted on about justus and crap.