An Accident.

''You're the one that's pathetic, you bastard'' said Janet. Suddenly a distant voice came louder as Janet saw Lily running fast as she could with a distraughted face.

''That's not him..You got the wrong one. It's not him, Janet'' facepalmed Lily.

''Ohh, Janet~, you must seriously have a death wish if you want to mess with Alexander'' devlishly smiled, Allison. ''There's no way you have enougn money to bribe your way out of this'' laughed Raina.

Janet stood there, with her feet planted into the ground in shock and disbelief. ''That was'nt him? Then...who is this guy? Alexander? Alexander...where have I heard this name before?..'' thought Janet. 

''Crazy Hag! you must be out of your damn mind, you ugly freak!'' said Alexander as he intimidatingly stared into Janet's eyes without even blinking. 

Sweat drooled down her cheek from her forehead, and her eyes opened wide. ''I remember now..'' '' Oh, God. I've barely been at this school for a month, and I've already punched the notorious 'Ice Prince', in the face'' ''I just wanted to live my life peacefully and get by without trouble for one more year'', thought Janet as a rush of thoughts began punishing her; more sweat had drooled down her forehead. 

Suddenly Janet had felt her clothes tighten as Alexander had grabbed her by the collar. ''Don't you dare think for a second that I'll let you off, just because you're a girl'' said Alexander. 

''Excuse me...'' Lily's trembling voice had broke the vicious aura surrounding Alexander and Janet. ''What the hell, you again?'' questioned Daniel who was Alexander's friend. ''How do you know that girl?'' curiously asked Allison. ''Oh I get it now. After I had rejected the whiny girl, she went and got the crazy one to defend her'' said Daniel as he was in deep thought.

Janet had slapped Alexander's hand away from her as he held her by the collar. ''Sorry..'' shakingly said Lily. A beautiful smile had appeared from Janet as she saw Lily fidgeting with her skirt, not knowing what to do or what to say anymore. ''You don't need to say sorry, Lily. It's all because of this rude, charmless, idiot'' as she pointed her finger towards Daniel. ''Let's go'' said Janet as she held Lily by the hand as they were about to leave.

''Not so fast. We have'nt finished this'' said Alexander as he blocked the exit. ''Get out of the way.'' boldy answered Janet. 

''Oh, you wanted to leave?'' chuckled Alexander.                                                                                    

 ''Move it'' said Janet as her face flushed with anger.                                                                              

 ''If you want to go safely, get on your knees and beg.'' replied Alexander.                                              

''Janet...what should we do?'' said a frightened Lily.

The whole crowd watched with smiles  wondering what would happened next as they felt the exictement of the scenery. 

''If anyone should beg, it should be you.'' said an emotionless Janet. She then grabbed onto Lily's arm and headed to the entrance door.

''Leave without apologising, and I'll make sure you regret it''. 

Lily and Janet had paused for a second. ''Do what you want, you jerk'' came out from Janet's mouth. Leaving Alexander, with his eyes filled with darkness and a cloud of evil.