Chapter 16: keep your head down low..

Erin's pov:

I threw myself onto my bed after pulling on my oversized a day to remember hoodie and a pair of leggings, I pulled my phone out and immediately saw three texts from vic

Vic- Erin where are you?! I went to your room and it was empty.. no one we as there! where are you?!?!

Vic- Erin they said you got adopted today.. that a guy named jinxx picked you up.. Erin I need you..

Vic- Erin McCarthy where are you. come back now! I need you Erin!

I pulled on my favourite vans and ran down the stairs "JINXX!" I yelled up the stairs and he ran to the top of them "what?!" he panicked and I rolled my eyes "I'm going out, don't wait up. I'm taking my bike!" and with that I grabbed my keys and ran out to the garage seeing the familiar blue bike, I quickly hopped onto it starting it up and opening the garage door with it's remote. I sped away back to that awful place.

"Erin I didn't expect you to be back so soon." avril said snidely "your rooms still free if they didn't want you." I rolled my eyes "didn't you notice? I haven't got any bags with me you silly bitch. I'm here to see vic." She rolled he eyes and continued walking as I told the receptionist what was happening. "vic?" I called through his locked door "open this door right now victor." I shouted and heard the lock click. "Erin?! I thought you left me.." vic trailed off into sobs and clutched my shirt.. "Vic what's wrong hunny?" i asked softly as if i were talking to a child "Erin just let me cry.." and that's what I did, I eventually moved him into his bed and we sat there for at least three hours with him crying into my shirt.. "erin?" he asked after he finally stopped crying "yeah vic?" "why did you not say goodbye?" I sighed not knowing what to say "I guess I just kind of forgot.." he nodded "it's ok everyone forgets about me.." I shook my head furiously "victor fenteus that is not true! i didn't mean it like that. ok? I was rushing.. i wanted- no I needed to go home.." I finished talking and he glared at me "at least you have one to go to! my parents put me and mike here because they didn't give a shit! No one gives a shit okay?!" and with that I walked out of his room, out of that place, vowing never to go back..

Vic-if you'd given a shit tony would still be here!

I read after pulling my phone from it's place in my pocket. I quickly deleted the text and his number, pulling my head phones out and plugging them in, I slotted them into my ears and began the journey to wherever the fuck I was going. cause I definitely wasn't going home.

Four hours later-

Andy's pov:

"I know ashley she said 'don't wait up' but I can't help it! where could she be?!" yep Erin still hadn't come back from where ever the fuck she went and me? I've been worried sick ever since. it hit three hours that she'd been gone and I began panicking. we just got her back and already we've lost her! "andy calm the fuck down! she be back, maybe in a few hours, maybe in a few days, she did this a lot when we were kids. she knows how to look after herself." ashley said trying to reassure me. I wasn't. I wasn't reassured at all. I walked up to my room, diving onto my bed, I'd just got comfortable when I noticed that my bedroom window was open, that's weird I never opened it before.. I rolled to the side and heard the familiar crinkle of paper, I began to read it and what I saw broke my heart..

Dear Andy,

Don't miss me andy, tell the guys not to worry, I don't know how long I'll be gone for, I don't know if I'll be back.. I'm sorry andy. if anything happens don't blame yourself, it wasn't your fault.

Love Erin xx.

I ran down the stairs the letter in my hand and all I managed to do was hand it over to Ashley before going back to my room for the rest of my life..

Listening to Attila rage.