Chapter 1: im sure it couldnt hurt..

Erin's pov:

I sat staring into space my head phones in my ears. suddenly somebody tapped my shoulder, I turned and saw Jeremy behind me. I pulled my head phone out as he pulled me into a hug. "erin! I've missed you so much!" I grinned "I missed you to Jerem-" he cut me off "call me jinxx." I smiled and nodded "I missed you to jinxx." I grabbed my bag and we walked to his car, we drove to his house making small talk all the way there. We parked in his drive and I took in just how huge the house is. "oh my andy!!" I exclaimed.. whoops, inner fangirl.. I never told jinxx how much I actually loved his band "did you just say oh my andy?" he questioned raising an eyebrow and I nodded.. I expected some teasing but all he did was lift me up into a huge hug "you do like my band!" I grinned "don't like them at all." his smile dropped "I LOVE THEM!!" he grinned and then went to grab my bag out of his car "I'm sorry for having to stay with you jinxxy." deciding that was his new nickname. "It's ok erin, you didn't want it to happen, it will be fine." we walked into his house and suddenly saw a familiar face "JEREMY FERGUSON WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!" jinxx rolled his eyes "chill jake!" I giggled slightly at jinxx's reply "I THOUGHT YOUD BEEN KIDNAPPED!!" jinxx sighed at jake "jake I'm fine! I went to pick Erin up, I don't know why your so worried im a legal adult!" it was jakes turn to sigh, and then it seemed he noticed me, I was caught up in a hug before I knew it, "ERIN!!" he yelled like he hadn't seen me in a year, oh wait he hadnt.. "JAKE!!" I yelled back and grinned I'd met jake with jinxx a few months before, what did confuse me was why was he here so late at night? jinxx took my bag from me and began to walk up the stairs, I followed him twirling my bubblegum blue hair between my fingers purely out of nerves, I mean I haven't seen him in so long and I love his band.. "Erin this is going to be your room, I hope you can make it comfy and that you don't hate living with five guys to much." I shrugged and nodded "wait, living with FIVE guys?!" He nodded "we kind of all share a house, we call it.. well we call it the band house, other people just call it the bvb house." I nodded and hugged jinxx tightly "thank you jinxxy." he grimaced "I'm stuck with that one aren't i?" I nodded and he closed the door after he left. I grabbed my pyjamas and slid them on after taking of my clothes and then proceeded to climb into bed and turn off the lights. I was soon in a deep dreamless sleep...

Listening to king for a day pierce the veil.