Chapter 8: but you never did..

Ashley's pov:

I stood next to jinxx outside of the bus waiting for erin, I'm not gunna lie I was so fucking worried! I thought she was dead! "Erin where the fuck have you been! we called Ben and he said you left three hours ago!" jinxx yelled "I'm sorry I was talking to max." I rolled my eyes and folded my arms "don't you pull that face at me Purdy nothing happened!" I almost rolled my eyes at her again but decided it would be wiser not to "I can practically hear you not believing me Ashley! I can't believe that after all the time you've known me you still don't believe me!" I sighed and walked back into the bus ignoring the conversation between jinxx and erin.

Jinxx's pov:

"I didn't cheat on ashley! we were just sat outside of the etf bus talking after I walked into him! You know I wouldn't do that to ash not after everything not for anyone!" I nodded I believed her when she said nothing happened Ashley just doesn't trust anyone anymore not after what happened with kina, I mean we all told him what happens when a seventeen year old ash dates a twenty four year old. He just doesn't trust people he finds it difficult to do it now, even though we told him the outcome would be this or it would still be heartbreak.. "jinxx what do I do! he won't believe me and I spent so long without him and I can't do it again! Jeremy!!!" She said yelling the last but trying to gain my attention and succeeding "erin, sweetheart, I don't know what to do.. ashley finds it difficult to trust anyone but you guys have known each other for ever! he should come around trust me." I said in a reassuring voice and I got the answer I really didn't want "I'm going to talk to him." he was still upset and would probably just snap but who am I kidding she knows him better than me, better than anyone in fact!

Erin's pov:

I walked into the bus seeing him sitting on the edge of his bunk staring at nothing, I walked over to him and sat down "what do you want?" he muttered and I rolled my eyes "ashley I don't understand why you don't trust me when I say nothing happened, I waited, what, six years to see if you would come back for me like you said you would but you never did! I still didn't, no, couldn't move on! Ashley if you don't trust me then..." he turned to face me "then what! we should break up? I mean we haven't even been dating that long it wouldn't affect anyone!" I was stunned for almost a split second and then in was just mad! "FINE! if it "won't affect anyone" we should break up! thanks for the good idea! enjoy being able to fuck random sluts!" with that I stood up and stormed away I could practically hear ashley thinking about what he'd just done but I didn't care, I walked straight out of the door ignoring jinxx and putting my headphones in.

*****Half hour time skip cause there's no point in talking about her walking *****

My music became quieter momentarily and I realised that I had a notification, I checked the twitter banner and just clicked on it reading the tweet '@ashleypurdy just lost something great, we could've had something beautiful...... R.I.P to the bottle of jack I dropped in the Walmart parking lot." I rolled my eyes and pocketed my phone again ignoring the texts from jinxx. I just walked and walked and then realised that I was walking towards the etf bus, it just took me half an hour cause I walked around the outside of the bus park.. ermm why did I come here?

A/n seriously shitty ending to the chapter sorry guys, listening to one hundred sleepless nights pierce the veil