Chapter Twenty-Three (M)

Start from the beginning

I arranged my things and bid a goodbye to Joy and Sungjae. I went outside the building and a white car greeted me. I approached the man standing next to the car and asked if he was the chauffeur that Lisa had sent.  Then I was right. He opened the door to the back seat and I got inside it then he drove me off to Lisa's condo.

As soon as I got in the house, I went straight to the kitchen and opened up a cook book. Since she will take long from work, I thought of making her a special and fancy dinner. Bistro roast chicken. Maybe I should suprise her with a little romantic candle light dinner tonight.

While I was waiting for the chicken to cook in the oven. I started setting up the table with plates, silverware, candles and a glass of wine for a little more romance. I went and changed my office clothes to a sexy black body hugging sweetheart dress. A handful erotic run through my mind as I looked at myself in the mirror.

Lisa and I would a beautiful candle lit dinner, we would talk over a nice glass of wine then she would suddenly start to kiss me. The kiss would lead to something more, she'd carry me to her room and lay me on the bed while tell me she's going to take me right there.

The sound of the oven timer going off rudely ripped me from my thoughts. I hurried to the kitchen to get the chicken out of the oven.

Everything was done. All I had to do was wait for her to come home.

9 o'clock became 10, became 11, became 12. I was already on my fourth glass of wine when I decided to call her. The phone rang for a few seconds before someone answered it.

"Hello?" I was shocked to hear a woman's voice which is obviously not Lisa at the end of the line.

"Hi." My voice squeaked as I tried to hold myself together. I swallowed to clear my throat. "Can I talk to Lisa?"

"I'm sorry we're busy right now, home." She said, giggling like a ditz.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I'm Niki, Lisa's girlfriend." She answered.

Lisa's POV

"Jennie!" I am shocked seeing Jennie sitting on the couch right after I went inside the unit. She was holding a glass with a bottle of wine sitting on the coffee table right in front of her. I looked at my wrist watch and it was already three in the morning. "Why are you still up?"

"I'm waiting for you." She answered with a glazed look on her face and, she wasn't even looking at me.

"I told you not to wait for me." I sighed.

"Do you want to eat? I made dinner for you." She said, putting down the glass she was holding on the coffee table.

"I already ate." I said.

She just nodded her head, I couldn't read any emotion on her face.

"Well, I'm going to bed. Goodnight." She said before standing from the couch and went inside the room.

Well, what the fuck did she want? A fucking explanation? I don't have anything to explain to her because we don't a relationship, we both know that. No commitments, no string attached, no expectations, nothing.

She was already in bed when I got in out room. She was sleeping on the far side of her bed with her back turned to my side.

I went to the bathroom to take a quick shower before jumping in the bed. The bed felt cold when I couldn't feel her warm against me. I already missed her warmth, her smell, even the way she'd place her head a little to heavy on my chest. And she was just a few fucking inches away from me. I scooted to her side a little... and a little bit more. She was just a few millimeters away from me but I still wanted her close to me. Skin against skin, warmth stoking warmth. My arm reached for her waist, pulling her closer to me. I would be lying if I say I had never turned on with having her this close to me, that I had never thought about fucking her. I do... alot.