Chapter 6

It's Thursday morning and I honestly don't feel like going to campus, but I have no choice because I have a bunch of tests.

I woke up, made my bed, hopped into the shower, got into a jumpsuit with some toms, and put my hair in 2 braids.

I went to the kitchen to eat some breakfast. Julia made muesli with some fruits. It was delicious.

Off I went to campus, a hour early so that I could go over my work a little bit more.

I bought myself a coffee to keep myself warm since it started raining.

I decided to sit in the library because I was freezing, and I didn't bring a jacket.

While reading over my work, a fimiliar voice comes clear to me.

Zach

"Oh hey Autumn"

"Hey"

"So. How are things?"

"It's going good"

"Oh okay that's good"

"I just wanted to say thank you for you know...that day."

"Anytime. So, I think I'll let you study. I'll go."

"Please stay. I don't mind your company." I say with a small smile.

"Sure. I'll stay."

I studied but i couldn't really focus. He was looking around, sitting quietly, and looking so innocent. He looks so perfect.

The bell rang after 50 minutes of studying, and off I went to class, while Zach went off, probably to go home.

Today's going to be a tiring day.

(Okay, this chapter's really short, but i make my chapters shorter, so that i can make more chapters!)